Help gaining healthy muscle weight

Options
hi, I'm Lucy (AKA lucylu70). I once was overweight badly & did stupid things to my body to lose weight. I was so miserable I did dangerous & deadly things: anorexia & bulimia. I finally realized doing it the right way was the only way to survive. I was 129 lbs last year until dr changed my nerve pain meds. Then anxiety took over bc my little brother died in Iraq and my husband was still over there too. And, I couldn't fall apart bc my two little girls needed me to be strong. I started eating more but didn't eat the healthiest foods. So, final weight was 105 lbs. I'm trying to gain 5-10 lbs of muscle weight to get healthy to beat osteoporosis. And, after my back fusion to support my spine. I got a stomach virus last week. I'm down to 97.8 lbs. I'm scared. I never ever want to look anorexic again. Anyone who will friend request me in reaching my goal will be much appreciated. MFP has encouraged me to eat healthier, make sure to get the correct nutrients, etc. My progress was slow & steady but I was so happy.Now this has thrown me for a loop. But, I've forgotten more than I can remember. Almost 20 yrs ago, I rode my bike 5-10 miles a day, ate healthy, & lifted weights. Now, I'm back to being a "newbie."

Lucy