Hello out there!

Options
Just signed up today and I love it! I'm reaching out to say hello and hopefully gain some friendships and support. I gained 40lbs during pregnancy and have managed to keep that all on for over a year. It's time to lose it!

Replies

• beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    welcome to the forums!
  • kemeko
    kemeko Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • hsnbro
    hsnbro Posts: 55
    Options
    welcome newbie !
  • CCMomma
    Options
    Hi there! I gained over 50 pounds with my pregnancy. He's now 6 months old, and I've lost 40 but want to get back down to my highschool weight. Glad to meet you! I'm also doing Couch to 5K (downloadable app for your phone) that has me running/walking over 2 miles. Check it out! I love it! Combined with Fitness Pal and Weight Watchers I am very excited about this program.

CCMomma
  • bunsonburnerson
    bunsonburnerson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • bunsonburnerson
    bunsonburnerson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I gained over 50 pounds with my pregnancy. He's now 6 months old, and I've lost 40 but want to get back down to my highschool weight. Glad to meet you! I'm also doing Couch to 5K (downloadable app for your phone) that has me running/walking over 2 miles. Check it out! I love it! Combined with Fitness Pal and Weight Watchers I am very excited about this program.

CCMomma

Oh that sounds great! I will check it out right now. Thank you :)
  • ROCKERFOREVER81
    Options
    Hi, welcome!!
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. This program is awesome and it definitely can work for you! You will find some great supporters here, and the tools make it very simple. I'm on daily, happy to offer motivation!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. love the screen name (i'm a science nerd)... Feel free to add me, I'm on all the time.
  • fordbrittney88
    Options
    Hey guys!!!!! I love this site...this is the first time i am posting. Im using this website to track my food while doing the atkins diet!
  • allycaturban
    Options
    I have been on here a few months. I also am trying to lose the baby weight. I am down to my prepregnancy weight now but was too heavy when I got pregnant so want to lose another 15lbs.
  • jewels2142
    Options
    Hey, I want to do Atkins too, but I cannot find a net carb counter. Is there a way to do it on this site that I have not found? Please share :)
  • tjpinch
    tjpinch Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi! I put on 40lb with both of my pregnancies, but only lost 25 in between. My little guy is 2.5 months <3
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome!!! Its a great site with lots of support!! Good luck on your journey: ) add me if u like!!!
  • l0hill
    l0hill Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined too (: This seems like an awesome site, hopefully this will give me the motivation I need to finally meet my goal!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You've picked the right place to lose your weight. This is a great community of friends with common goals to help and encourage each other lose their weight. Friend me if you like- :flowerforyou: