Weigh-In's

Options
When is the best time to weigh in?? clothes or no clothes?? every week, month??? Any Suggestions??

Replies

• carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    As long as it's consistent (same scale, same time of day, same amt. of clothing--or lack thereof), it doesn't matter. I think it's personal preference. Most people weigh in the morning without clothes.
  • jasjames81
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. I think whatever you do you should do same day and time every week.
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    I weigh-in on MFP every Sunday. I weigh with no clothes && first thing in the morning, after using the bathroom.

It has worked good for me=]
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    Cool!!! thanks lady's!! :smile:
  • sarahliz14
    Options
    I weigh in every Monday morning without clothes on, first thing (well, after my bathroom break!) I use the same scale every time to keep it consistent.
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I use the one in the front of the grocery store, every morning. naked.
  • ksmith2187
    Options
    I use the one in the front of the grocery store, every morning. naked.

hahahahaha
  • CRSE1214
    CRSE1214 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I check the scale every morning upon waking up, using the restroom and just before getting into the shower (so w/o clothes) but only weigh in once a week. My weigh in day is normally Friday but I've found the last two weeks that my numbers seem to be up on Friday morning but down on Saturday morning and stays the same on Sunday morning so if the scale stays the same on Monday I log then. So I need at least 2 days the same read out before logging.