Where are all my Planet Fitness People at?!?!

Options
I Joined April of 2011, left, moved to another town and Joined the one 2 minutes from my new house in November 2011. I love it and the people (staff and other members) are awesome! What about you guys?

Replies

• eschwanda
    eschwanda Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I too joined the one that opened by my house. For $10/month I was at a community gym that only had a few machines (but got the job done,) so I like PF cause its the same price and has so much more. Although it is quite crowded.
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Right here. I have the Black card membership since there is one right around the corner from my house, and one near my work that I also use.

Works for me.
  • caseyp1122
    caseyp1122 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Though I have never worked out at a Planet Fitness before I have seen the Youtube video of the "Lunk Alarm Freakout". I guess certain Planet Fitness' have an ear piercing alarm that sounds when someone is lifting and grunts loudly? Anyways this video shows this meathead freak out on some poor Planet Fitness employee....
  • MDWilliams1857
    MDWilliams1857 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I love it. I like to do the 30 minute circuit. I do two rounds of that 3 times a week and 2 days of cardio, then the next week I switch them around. You simply cant beat it for the price.
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Though I have never worked out at a Planet Fitness before I have seen the Youtube video of the "Lunk Alarm Freakout". I guess certain Planet Fitness' have an ear piercing alarm that sounds when someone is lifting and grunts loudly? Anyways this video shows this meathead freak out on some poor Planet Fitness employee....

i think all pf's have the lunk alarm, mine chooses to never use it lol
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Right here. I have the Black card membership since there is one right around the corner from my house, and one near my work that I also use.

Works for me.

i have the black card membership too, i love the fact that i can go on vacation and still use the gym, and the fact that the drinks are 1/2 price
  • nakiarhall
    nakiarhall Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love pf
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I was a member....They turned on the lunk alarm on us...Everyone clapped in the gym. It was really funny, you should try it. Not all PF's have the lunk alarm.
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    I LOVE Planet Fitness! I've been a member since April 2010. Mine is open 24 hours, and since it's close, I can pop in more than once a day if I need to do so and grab a quick mini-workout. All the staff members are incredibly wonderful people. :love:
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I was a member....They turned on the lunk alarm on us...Everyone clapped in the gym. It was really funny, you should try it. Not all PF's have the lunk alarm.

We have one but I have never seen it used!
  • japruzze
    japruzze Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Love PF!
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I belong to the PF about a 1 mile from my house.....I joined back in Jan. 2011 for 10 a month, now just up to 19.99 so my daughter will come with me and if I go to my son's house I can use there PF.....will start back regular on Monday.....
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Right here! It's been being neglected because I've been really sick, but starting again today! yay!