What weight do you use for 30ds?

Options
I started off with 0.5 kg which was way too light but was all I had at home but now am using 1kg. Sometimes I struggle with the weight and other times it feels like nothing! Do you use a variety of weights for different exercises or just stick with the one weight? Any biceps curls don't even burn!
Advice would be great!!

Replies

• shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I've used both 3lb and 5lb, and I've also done it with nothing on those days where it just feels like too much, I figure if I'm doing the rest of it at least I'm still moving instead of completely giving up, I've had pretty good results with it. Restarting in January...eek!
  • lilgriffo
    Options
    Thanks for your reply! Im considering getting 2kg weights to combine with my 1kg which should hopefully be ok??!
    Ive done 30DS for a bit over 2 weeks now and can already see results. Its tricky stuff- especially level 2! looking forward to level three! Have you done any other of JM workouts?
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    I use a variety. Mostly I seem to use the 4kg ones but for some I have to drop right down to 2 esp those evil V lifts in level 2!