30 Day Shred 2/24/09

Options
Sorry for not making this thred yesterday.

My measurements are about the same. ( I have been on my period this last week, and really bloated)

I am going to do the shred this morning. How are you all doing? I have fallen a bit behind but I am ready to get back up!

Replies

• candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not making this thred yesterday.

My measurements are about the same. ( I have been on my period this last week, and really bloated)

I am going to do the shred this morning. How are you all doing? I have fallen a bit behind but I am ready to get back up!
  • Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    yeah i am right there with ya... fell off the bandwagon since thursday.. did it last night.. havent changed much either measurement/weight wise

i ordered 3 more dvds (biggest loser workout 1 and 2 and cardio max), i cant stand watching the same thing everyday, i need variety.. Tried to venture out and do Level 2 hahahahaha! those plank moves just aint for me yet!!

i am going to suffer through level 1 a few more times until my dvds get here friday..
  • candycaneps
    Options
    Okay, so I did it last night, and I am about to do it again right now! I am a little sore, but not as sore as I was the first time I ever did it.

We can do this!
  • candycaneps
    Options
    Whew I just finished! Man! What a workout. Yesterday I burned 240 calories. Today I forgot to put my HRM on at first, so I have 205 recorded, but I burned a bit more.