Yet another Newbie!

Options
Hello,

I am 5'9" and 34 y/o have been struggling with my weight for about the last 15 years realistically. It has been an uphill battle, until I finally got the motivation to do something about it lately. I started my weight loss journey at 330 at the beginning of November, and with the help of MFP I am down to 303 now. I want to get back down to about 180 or so if that will ever be possible. It still seems a LONG way away at the moment.

I am a very emotional eater, and seem to level out at points, until the bottom drops out and I gain a ton of weight really quickly. The last point this happened I gained 40 points in 2 months after I found my younger brother dead in his bed. I have to say that so far it has been a little bit of a struggle, but I am sticking to it and have for about 7 weeks now.

If anyone else is in the same boat as me feel free to add me as a friend, and we can help motivate each other to our goals.

12528409.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• kemeko
    kemeko Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Crughp, welcome! You've been doing great so far and while the road to 180 lbs may seen long, you will get there before you know it! Feel free to add me as a friend, I'd be happy to help on your journey!

PS: I'm sorry for your loss.