I'm a liar!

Options
For years and years I've been lying on my drivers license...today...it feels so good!!! I FINALLY weigh less than my ID says!!! Time to renew! Take that state of Alabama!

Replies

• nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for that to happen to me.. i never lied about my weight, but they never asked me to update my weight (or any of those other fields) since I got my first lisence.. when I was 16 years old!!

Needless to say, I am NOT 160 pounds... :laugh: YET!

can't wait to actually hit that weight and go below it like you! Congratulations!!
  • Nurse_krissy
    Nurse_krissy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My last drivers license said "180 lbs"..... and I was lying by 5 lbs. It now says "135 lbs" and now I'm 2 lbs below that! It was such a great feeling to update my license with the new weight and a new skinny-face picture! Congrats!!!!
  • ruggedBear
    Options
    I lied by 20 lbs on my drivers license - we get them for 5 years in NH, so it's a long-term fib. Haven't been below 200 in 15 years and I'm days away from that - but when I renew in the fall next year - it will say 150 and be the truth!!!! (Somehow writing that down makes me feel more accountable!)
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I just realized I haven't looked at the weight on my license in a long time (they always ask if any info has changed and I always say no), so I just looked at it. Almost laughed out loud at my desk!

It's definitely about 60 pounds less than I actually weigh. I'm shocked the people at the DMV don't say anything! :P It's lower even than my GW, since I was underweight when I got the license as a teenager (5'10", a big frame, and 115lbs). At some point I should probably correct that. Maybe once I hit my GW. :P
  • KelleFlr
    KelleFlr Posts: 142
    Options
    HA HA Me too... someday I will be what my license says, that is my goal. Way to go! You gave me a great smile and laugh today, thanks. I was intrigued by your topic -- it lured me in.... :laugh:
    Kelle
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    is FL the only state that doesn't put your weight on there? lol
  • achief192
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congratulations! How cool will that be to get your new license and tell them you need to change your weight?! Mine has said 160 since I first got it...still did when I really weighed 318. My goal is 160, and sometime next year I won't be a liar anymore, either! :smile:
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    is FL the only state that doesn't put your weight on there? lol

Neither does North Carolina! I'm sure there are others :)
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    No one has ever asked me to update the info on my license since I got it in high school so mine still has my high school weight on it. That was a lot of lbs ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never think about it till they've made it and then I think, "Oh, they didn't ask me if I needed to change anything and they could tell I wasn't still 160!!!" :)
  • SiennaDenos
    Options
    My driver's license is about 30 pounds off. I'm gonna make it a goal to be under my driver's license weight!
  • millomite01
    millomite01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Here in Good Olde Englande we don't put weights on our Driving Licenses. To be honest my picture is so old I dont recognise myself!! lol:laugh:
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I lied on mine and it has renewed through mail-in for years. Now, I am almost 50 lbs lighter than my driver's license says!!! Hadn't even thought of that! Thanks! What a great day it is! lol
  • ovoxotakecare
    Options
    lied to my girl and she left me for another guy. i guess i dont pick up and have no game. :,(
  • shasha_84
    Options
    I always use to lie too. I would say like 135lbs when I was really 150ish. It feels so good to have on their my real weight and not be ashamed about it.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Eeek - there was a time my license was off by over 100 pounds but it's only about 50 now. I hope by my birthday next year to have it be right on, or maybe the license will be too high! :wink:
  • tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Options
    Thankfully in the UK they don't ask for your weight. However my passport photo (taken when I was on high dose steriods and at my heaviest, now looks nothing like me.:bigsmile: Unfortunately I have to wait another 9 years before I need to renew.:cry: By then I won't look anything like the photo at all. I should literally be half the person I was before.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • shasha_84
    Options
    When I would show my old license to get into certain places after I had lost the weight, People would look at it and say "This isn't you" haha Glad I have my new license now
  • dizzydi1968
    Options
    My UK driving licence is so old it doesn't even have a picture never mind a weight. However if it did I am almost back to what I was when I passed my driving test - AT 17!!

Oh to be 17 again, but to know what I know now.................................
  • copykatnjesus
    copykatnjesus Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Aren't we all? Great for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!