HI! New to this!

Options
So here is my story... before having my daughter (September 07) I was 5'3 and weighed 110-115 and was in tip top shape... I was a cheerleader and I believe that tumbling kept me in shape and I never had to work out. well when I got pregnant I gained 30 pounds... it doesnt sound like much but when you are 5'3 and have NO WAIST at all it shows... I exclusively nursed for 16 months and didnt worry about working out or watching what I ate bc of that... well now its time for me to get in gear! I weigh 142 and am a size 9 right now and by May WILL be down to 115-120 if it kills me!

so here is my plan :)

I am dieting and working out 3 times daily for 40 min a day. I am using Herbalife. and all natural suppliment and I drink 2 shakes a day and eat a lean cuisine for dinner... I dont eat after 6 either.. and I have 2 ~ 100 calorie snacks a day... I am eating at least 1200 calories per day!

SO that is my story and my plan. I need all the support I can get!

Replies

• ljunior
    Options
    So here is my story... before having my daughter (September 07) I was 5'3 and weighed 110-115 and was in tip top shape... I was a cheerleader and I believe that tumbling kept me in shape and I never had to work out. well when I got pregnant I gained 30 pounds... it doesnt sound like much but when you are 5'3 and have NO WAIST at all it shows... I exclusively nursed for 16 months and didnt worry about working out or watching what I ate bc of that... well now its time for me to get in gear! I weigh 142 and am a size 9 right now and by May WILL be down to 115-120 if it kills me!

so here is my plan :)

I am dieting and working out 3 times daily for 40 min a day. I am using Herbalife. and all natural suppliment and I drink 2 shakes a day and eat a lean cuisine for dinner... I dont eat after 6 either.. and I have 2 ~ 100 calorie snacks a day... I am eating at least 1200 calories per day!

SO that is my story and my plan. I need all the support I can get!
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    welcome! its great that you have a plan, and it'll be even better if you can stick to it.:wink:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! :flowerforyou: You can find all the support you need here. Just post any questions or concerns you might have and the wonderful people on the board will assist! Good luck to a healthier and thinner you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: