Getting Started

Options
Greetings!
I'm Vanessa and I'm 27 and I have been on and off this site so many times, but never really tried out all its features. Looking at my picture you may think there's not a lot of work to be done, but OH how there is. I want to eventually see myself in a string bikini...where the strings aren't covered by the rolls of my back. I have played softball for many many years, and the excersice always kept me at the same weight...but now that I have cut back, I've lost that excersice but the same bad eating habits that came with it. So I have put on many lbs.
About half a year ago I had my heart broken and since I'm a emotional NON eater...I lost 20 lbs in 3 short months. I cut down on my food intake significantly and joined a gym. Focused on a new me. But with changes in my life...I lost sight of my goal...but I know I can get back there now and feel a lot better about myself in the process.
My goal now isn't to lose weight but to stay FOCUSED on feeling better in my body. Looking better in my clothes. And finally fitting into that bikini to use in my NEW pool this summer.
"Nothing taste as good as being healthy FEELS!" I no longer want to feel so stuffed that it almost hurts or feels uncomfortable. I want to eat just enough to be satisfied.
Here's to 2012. Cheers!

7431332.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter