So what will you be drinking for Christmas!?!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• DarkAngellEyes
    DarkAngellEyes Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    champagne!!!!!! what is wrong with everyone - its a celebration!

Champagne is definitely a staple at my house!!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Coquito and wine.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Where do you get bacon vodka?
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    WATER. :)
    It's all I drink, any way aside from tea and a cup of joe in the morning :)
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I'll be having some coffee spiked with
    PatronCoffee.png

and possibly some Buttery nipples.. only because my Mother in law wants me to make them! hahahah
  • NerdyXX
    Options
    I'm not a big drinker.

But I do always do what my boyfriend's dad calls a "Butter Shot" with his family. They are delicious, though kinda large for my taste

After that, probably just a few glasses of my favorite wine: Primo Amore Moscato! MM-MM sweet and light. :D
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    Moscato of course and maybe a few Tom Collins or Crown and Coke!!! ;)
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    People do yourself a favor and try some Cake flavored vodka!!!

I was so excited when I first found cake vodka because now you can have your cake and drink it too!!
    Have it with pineapple juice....yum!

In the meantime, I will probably be in some crowded Disneyworld theme park on Christmas day wishing I was drinking...
  • Galletakek
    Options
    Water!!
    [/quote

^:cry:
  • KCrandi
    KCrandi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Skinny Girl Margarita! Only 110 Cals per drink :) Whole bottle has 770, Worth budgeting. haha
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Skinny Girl Margarita! Only 110 Cals per drink :) Whole bottle has 770, Worth budgeting. haha

wonder if I can sneak some of that into Disneyworld :tongue:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big drinker.

But I do always do what my boyfriend's dad calls a "Butter Shot" with his family. They are delicious, though kinda large for my taste

After that, probably just a few glasses of my favorite wine: Primo Amore Moscato! MM-MM sweet and light. :D

whats a butter shot?
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    I'm a wild one. I will be drinking Iced Tea!

From our newspaper:
    We're delivering an early Christmas gift -- news that the weather will be gorgeous on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The National Weather Service says a high pressure system will build late this week and send San Diego's daytime high to 70 on Saturday and 71 on Sunday.

That is all. Resume your shopping.
    :tongue:
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    I'm not a big drinker.

whats a butter shot?
    butterscotch schnapps
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big drinker.

whats a butter shot?

I don't know if they make it the same but here - it's a shot of butterscotch schnapps and baileys. Tastes like candy.
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    Maker's Mark neat, a few Bell's Two Hearted, and maybe a glass of wine or two with dinner. Bears/Packers, Bulls/Lakers, family, and drinking = perfect Xmas.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I'm a wild one. I will be drinking Iced Tea!

From our newspaper:
    We're delivering an early Christmas gift -- news that the weather will be gorgeous on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The National Weather Service says a high pressure system will build late this week and send San Diego's daytime high to 70 on Saturday and 71 on Sunday.

That is all. Resume your shopping.
    :tongue:

I ENVY your weather!!!! that is awesome temperature!! Chicago will be in the 30's!
  • virgo1978
    virgo1978 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great Lake Christmas Ale for sure! Red wine with dinner and chocolate martinis for dessert! I'm sure shots of Crown or vodka will be tossed back throughout the evening. What can I say, my family likes to party! :drinker:
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    WATER... I'm kinda boring, but then NOT REALLY!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Since I'm a teatotaler I'll be drinking my Welch's Sparkling non-alcoholic Red Grape Juice Cocktail. :bigsmile: