• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    crush.gif

You always know how to make me feel better Tami :love: :smooched:
    I know darling, I know!! :wink:

:smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I feel your pain - just did my taxes and owe $7,000 between state and federal - I really want to throw up!
  • kellch
    I feel your pain - just did my taxes and owe $7,000 between state and federal - I really want to throw up!

thud.gif Wow!! :noway: I would freak! We can't even pay the bills we do have :grumble:

{hugs} to you :flowerforyou:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    The puppy ran away????????? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

That is terrible :frown:

thsmiley_consoling.gif:flowerforyou:

YUP she dug under the fence... :grumble: probabaly trying to get a squirrel...:brokenheart:

How old is she? How long have you had her? :frown:

shes 3 and I have had her almost 2.5 yrs... :grumble: stoopid fence...:brokenheart:
  • TROUBLE2
    :brokenheart:

double post, it just gets better and better...
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

HOLY COW!! :noway: :noway:

Time to start dumping some tea into the harbor! :angry: Sorry to hear that, Chrissy. :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    The puppy ran away????????? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

That is terrible :frown:

thsmiley_consoling.gif:flowerforyou:

YUP she dug under the fence... :grumble: probabaly trying to get a squirrel...:brokenheart:

How old is she? How long have you had her? :frown:

shes 3 and I have had her almost 2.5 yrs... :grumble: stoopid fence...:brokenheart:

How long has she been gone? Did you put up missing dog posters or call your local pounds and/or shelters to see if she has been picked up or turned in? I hope you find her. :flowerforyou: I would lose my mind if my dog ran away :frown: :brokenheart: :cry:

{hugs}
  • TROUBLE2
    How long has she been gone? Did you put up missing dog posters or call your local pounds and/or shelters to see if she has been picked up or turned in? I hope you find her. :flowerforyou: I would lose my mind if my dog ran away :frown: :brokenheart: :cry:

{hugs}

its only been afew hours I noticed when I went home for lunch, which i normally do not do so I already called the shelters the police, the fire department, the vets, and the garbage men... well not the garbage men but everyone else i could think of... I have not done the whole poster thing yet, but we will see... her nose just gets the best of her... thats why i had to have the fence... I feel so iresponcible...

*holds head in hands*
    :cry:

Chrissy, you should double check those numbers, unless you or your hubby where "Contractors" meaning you worked for yourself and no one withheld taxes, you should not combined owe 7000 unless you both claim like 2 or something... I would double check it, it is rare that someone owes 7000, do you own a house? some more information could get some one thinking about something you may have missed... my office neighbor is our accountant, certified and bonified and all that Jazz, I will ask him what he thinks!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    :smile: Put up the posters. Hopefully she can read and will know you miss her
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    And I'm sorry about you week. It sucks when things all go worng at once
  • chrissyh

{hugs}

its only been afew hours I noticed when I went home for lunch, which i normally do not do so I already called the shelters the police, the fire department, the vets, and the garbage men... well not the garbage men but everyone else i could think of... I have not done the whole poster thing yet, but we will see... her nose just gets the best of her... thats why i had to have the fence... I feel so iresponcible...

*holds head in hands*

Chrissy, you should double check those numbers, unless you or your hubby where "Contractors" meaning you worked for yourself and no one withheld taxes, you should not combined owe 7000 unless you both claim like 2 or something... I would double check it, it is rare that someone owes 7000, do you own a house? some more information could get some one thinking about something you may have missed... my office neighbor is our accountant, certified and bonified and all that Jazz, I will ask him what he thinks!

Sorry to hear about your pup!

We owe penalty for 401K withdrawal and my husband gets 30% of his yearly pay in one bonus - we've itemized including deductions for my home office - it really sucks but it is what it is!
  • kellch

{hugs}

*holds head in hands*

A fence is the responsible thing to do. It's kind of crazy she dug herself out like that. What kind of dog is she? That's crazy.:frown:
  • TROUBLE2

We owe penalty for 401K withdrawal and my husband gets 30% of his yearly pay in one bonus - we've itemized including deductions for my home office - it really sucks but it is what it is!

thank you but my problems are no where near as big as yours... :indifferent: :ohwell:

see if there is some sort of penalty repayment plan...

AND see if you are exempt from paying the penalty some of these exeptions include:

Exceptions for Early Distributions from an IRA:

You had a "direct rollover" to your new retirement account,
    You received a lump-sum payment but rolled over the money to a qualified retirement account within 60 days,
    You were permanently or totally disabled,
    You were unemployed and paid for health insurance premiums,
    You paid for college expenses for yourself or a dependent,
    You bought a house*,
    You paid for medical expenses exceeding 7.5% of your adjusted gross income**, or
    The IRS levied your retirement account to pay off tax debts.
    Exceptions for Early Distributions from a Qualified Retirement Plan such as a 401(k) or 403(b) plan:

Distributions upon the death or disability of the plan participant.
    You were age 55 or over and you retired or left your job.
    You received the distribution as part of "substantially equal payments" over your lifetime.
    You paid for medical expenses exceeding 7.5% of your adjusted gross income.**
    The distributions were required by a divorce decree or separation agreement ("qualified domestic relations court order"),

* The home-buying exception has the following additional criteria: you did not own a home in the previous two-years, and only $10,0000 of the retirement distribution qualifies to avoid the tax penalty.

** You do not need to itemize in order to claim the medical expense exception.
  • TROUBLE2
    A fence is the responsible thing to do. It's kind of crazy she dug herself out like that. What kind of dog is she? That's crazy.:frown:

Huskie... :tongue: need I say more? lol shes such a trouble maker its not even funny...
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    50401_5129.jpg

Shannon,
    Your av makes me feel like I've been drinking too much wine.
    Every time, I blink, try to refocus, blink again.
    THEN realize it's the av and not me.
    (And then I still try to focus thinking it's me.)
    The End.
    Love,
    Lauryn
  • chrissyh

thank you but my problems are no where near as big as yours... :indifferent: :ohwell:

see if there is some sort of penalty repayment plan...

AND see if you are exempt from paying the penalty some of these exeptions include:

Exceptions for Early Distributions from an IRA:

You had a "direct rollover" to your new retirement account,
    You received a lump-sum payment but rolled over the money to a qualified retirement account within 60 days,
    You were permanently or totally disabled,
    You were unemployed and paid for health insurance premiums,
    You paid for college expenses for yourself or a dependent,
    You bought a house*,
    You paid for medical expenses exceeding 7.5% of your adjusted gross income**, or
    The IRS levied your retirement account to pay off tax debts.
    Exceptions for Early Distributions from a Qualified Retirement Plan such as a 401(k) or 403(b) plan:

Distributions upon the death or disability of the plan participant.
    You were age 55 or over and you retired or left your job.
    You received the distribution as part of "substantially equal payments" over your lifetime.
    You paid for medical expenses exceeding 7.5% of your adjusted gross income.**
    The distributions were required by a divorce decree or separation agreement ("qualified domestic relations court order"),

* The home-buying exception has the following additional criteria: you did not own a home in the previous two-years, and only $10,0000 of the retirement distribution qualifies to avoid the tax penalty.

** You do not need to itemize in order to claim the medical expense exception.

Trouble - thanks for the advice - at the time we didn't know if I had a job and paid off debt but not anything that qualifies-we've already tried that. I guess we're paying now for our stupidity then or should I say uncertainty......:sick: that's me puking
  • Shannon023

Shannon,

It's a good feeling, huh? :laugh:

You're welcome. :heart:

(I dink around here too much from work. I is hiding) hush.gif
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member

Shannon,

Heh heh, is that like the internet equivalent of you buying me a drink at a bar? :wink: Hey baby... :drinker:
  • TROUBLE2
    Heh heh, is that like the internet equivalent of you buying me a drink at a bar? :wink: Hey baby... :drinker:

i think that qualifies as a interbargasm... maybe...
  • Shannon023

Shannon,

Hope you don't mind the cyber-roofie. :bigsmile: :wink: