Accuracy

Options
I just did some measuring and discovered I've not been accurately been recording my nutrients intake.
My weakness is my chocolate milk, which I figured was about a kazillion calories, lol. But I meassured and realized I wasnt taking in as much serving wise and as much calorie wise. I just took the word of the listing already in the food list on here.
So I'm happy to say that I'm going to start researching my diet a little better now!

Replies

• jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I just did some measuring and discovered I've not been accurately been recording my nutrients intake.
    My weakness is my chocolate milk, which I figured was about a kazillion calories, lol. But I meassured and realized I wasnt taking in as much serving wise and as much calorie wise. I just took the word of the listing already in the food list on here.
    So I'm happy to say that I'm going to start researching my diet a little better now!

It's always good to read the labels of what you're eating. I eat a lot of pre-packaged meals and I can't always go by what's in the database. (They're usually only off by 10 cals or so, which isn't huge, but I want to be accurate.)
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I used to laugh at those measuring their foods, and now I do it.

I just want to be accurate as much as possible.