So Prund Of Myself

Well yesterday i did my plan workout...and today I was feeling really lazy but I did my workout that is awesome for me...I know I can do this..I know I can make time for it..Thought I would beg on myself for this little achivement!!! Thanks yall!

Replies

• Well yesterday i did my plan workout...and today I was feeling really lazy but I did my workout that is awesome for me...I know I can do this..I know I can make time for it..Thought I would beg on myself for this little achivement!!! Thanks yall!
  • renayeb
    renayeb Posts: 79 Member
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with bragging. You deserve it. Good job and keep it up.:drinker:
  • Great Job Amanda for pushing yourself today! Keep it up... you deserve to look and feel great! Salute! :drinker:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    wtg!! its kinda magical how the time appears when we really want to do something..I used to sleep half the day and then say I couldnt excercise..not anymore though .....Great Job keep up the good work and always make that time for yourself!!! WTG:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    that's great keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!