You up for a New Years Challenge???? :)

Options
So last year I tried the Daniel Fast for 21 days. The experience was amazing and while I grew more spiritually, it also strengthened me mentally because I did not think I could do it!! :noway:

Granted I understand not everyone is into GOD or Spritualism, and while this is a spiritual fast, the health benefits are still incredible and can be applied to anyone. This fast will not only aid in weight loss, it really does strengthen your mind and helps with building that "will-power" because frankly its hard enough eating healthy when everyone else around you isn't, moreover this level of healthy eating!!

There is more information on it at www.daniel-fast.com, this will be a good clense from all the holiday goodies we've been eating. Do it with me....PuhhhhhLeeeeeease.... it's only 21 days.....Anyone Down??? :wink:

Replies

• mrswiley07
    mrswiley07 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I want in. I just went to the website and read about it. I think this is a great spirtual cleanse. I have learned more than ever that losing weight is a spirtual journey as much as it is a physical one.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You're right, it's a great fast....strengthens spiritually and physically. I did it last year a couple months after I started MFP. In addition to the spiritual benefits, it really helped me to think of healthy meals outside of what I would usually eat. I've carried that on this journey. I won't be joining you on the fast because I'll be doing it (or something similar) with my church in a couple months. I hope you gain a tremendous amount of benefits during the fast :)
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I have done this for many years in the past..
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    I'm down ... I will have to read more about what is allowed. :smile:
  • honey1017
    honey1017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! My church is also doing a 21 day fast starting January 5. When are you beginning your fast?
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    sounds good! I will have toook into it!

Denise

I just read about it and I am in ...when do we start/