i fell off...now it seems harder than ever to get back on

Options
hey everyone! well ive lost ten pounds sometimes i gain a couple back but then i lose it. i can't seem to get past that....and ive beeneating horribly....i actually just ate wendys...

:( i know i know bad girl...i just can't seem to get back on the wagon...it seems so much harder now..anyone else fallen off it lately??

Replies

• Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! well ive lost ten pounds sometimes i gain a couple back but then i lose it. i can't seem to get past that....and ive beeneating horribly....i actually just ate wendys...

:( i know i know bad girl...i just can't seem to get back on the wagon...it seems so much harder now..anyone else fallen off it lately??
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I fell off a while ago. I had lost over 30 pounds and fell off the wagon and ended up gaining about 15 of it back. Now I'm trying to get back on and I think the wagon is going faster or something because I can't seem to get back on track. I do really well with my workouts, But my eating is horrible too. I feel like I'm so hungry all day. I guess I just have to do better or hope the wagon slows down! good luck lobsterchick!1
    Jenni
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    we share the same name lol. eating is horrible for me too. i can't cook all day to eat all this healthy good so fast food is my only option and theirs just nothing out there
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

I havent fallen off the wagon however you can easily get back on...you dont have to wait until another day just push yourself to do a DVD or go outside for a brisk 60min walk...You can do it!! The wagon only opens its door and lets you fall...Just to see if your strong enough to hang on tight...I wish you much success in your journey...believe in yourself ....better yet get rid of the wagon and we can all get a secure carriage with doors....*smiles*
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options

I havent fallen off the wagon however you can easily get back on...you dont have to wait until another day just push yourself to do a DVD or go outside for a brisk 60min walk...You can do it!! The wagon only opens its door and lets you fall...Just to see if your strong enough to hang on tight...I wish you much success in your journey...believe in yourself ....better yet get rid of the wagon and we can all get a secure carriage with doors....*smiles*

lol thatd be nice..its just so hard and i know im whining..it just feel like its so easy for everyone around me..just not me
  • ren25
    ren25 Posts: 58
    Options
    I have fallen of the wagon and it hard to get back on. I just keep doing my best and I just think that I have my cousins wedding to go to in July and I want to be able to fit into my target outfit by then. So that makes it easier to get back on the wagon. I find weekends the hardest. Cause its not a set schedule like during the week. So I just try to follow the same thing I do when Im at work. But its hard. I knw where your coming from.

Rene

140922.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i'm back on after a couple months hiatus. it IS hard, but i don't think weight loss is easy for anyone. all the little steps add up so don't feel too overwhelmed. do what you can and do a little better the next day.

:drinker: cheers to the wagon!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Options
    lol thanks everyone!!!!cheers to all!!