5'5" -Before 247 lbs & during 186 lbs- just 4 months later w

Options

Replies

• SusanRN2b
    SusanRN2b Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you so much for sharing! I like the smart way you styled your outfit by the way.
  • MercedesV
    MercedesV Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look great and you look so happy!!! Congratulations!
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    great job!!! you should be so proud of your results!
    Quite motivational for those just starting our again :)
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Awesome job in just 4 months :)
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,172 Member
    Options
    What a transformation in such a short time! You look terrific...keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    That's incredible in just 4 months!! You look amazing.
  • luinecuwen
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • alwayssavingme
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job :)
  • kylamb
    kylamb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, do you look amazing! You look like your before picture's daughter!
  • KMAMinx13
    KMAMinx13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Excellent!! You look great.
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! You are all so amazing and I appreciate those kinds words more then you know. It's very hard to post a before picture especially when I took that picture in Old Navy while trying on a size XXL shirt, I had no idea that I would be sharing it for the world to see (my world of MFP) and today when I took that picture in the bathroom of my work while wearing a size M shirt (from JC Penney's btw laurenrenee10)

=) YAY!!

So thank you all so much and keep up your great work! Take it one day at a time and be thankful that you've decided it was time to make a change! All it takes is that one day to say enough is enough, I'm ready! I know, because I made that choice with my husband and time sure does fly! HARD WORK AND DEDICATION! I'm aiming for May for my goal weight, but I hope to break that goal too!! =)
  • Vegas09
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look absolutely stunning :happy:
  • galvodka
    galvodka Posts: 102
    Options
    Wow!!!! In 4 months!!! You must have really worked hard! All your hard work definitely paid off...you look great!!
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    It looks like a different person altogether! WOW! WOW! You look fabulous!
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    It looks like a different person altogether! WOW! WOW! You look fabulous!
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    You look awesome, keep up the great work!!
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • courtgosvener
    courtgosvener Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look great! How did you do it that fast? How many calories did you eat and workout calories? That is like 3.5-4.0 pounds a week right? I am not sure I want to lose it that fast, I mean I want it gone fast, but I have stuck to it as long as I have this time with just simply doing 1- 2 pounds a week. I do feel like it goes so slow, but in the past when I tried to cut out so much and such I went nuts and binged eating a box of mac and cheese and a bowl of cookie dough...so it's working now, but i am definitely wanting to lose this nasty weight faster too..LOL
  • fortunerose
    Options
    Wow !!! You should be so very proud of yourself !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!