One Year of MFP - Justin Beiber Was RIGHT!

Options
124»

Replies

• BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    First of all, you look all gorgeous!! Glad you've done it, your body is looking amazing! I wish i could get any close to how your tummy is looking now!:D

Second... and what call my attention to this post: Justin Bieber is right? I'm afraid there are sayings dating from around 3000 years BC based on that philosophy of not giving up your dreams, blah blah blah.. I'm sorry, I don't even know the guy or the music he does, but I bet he's no better than Socrates back in the ancient Greece... those were revealing thoughts, whatever we say now it's been based on what we've read from them, in one way or another, and I guess not even those ancient greek guys made that philosophy, perhaps they were just retransmitting what they heard before. I think the only thing that is new in our times is technology, to be honest. If you read any books from whoever, you'll find that sentence quite often. :D, so please don't merit Justin Bieber for it, he's just repeating perhaps what his mother said to him, whose grandfather told her one day, who got told by ... who knows!:D
    Socrates was quoting Richard Nixon.....:noway:
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congratulations!
  • Guardien
    Guardien Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    All I can get out is...DANG!!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! Congratulations :)
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    you are awesome!
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    That is fantabulous!
  • FoxxC
    FoxxC Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Looking at your progress reinforces one thing for me.......ITS GONNA TAKE TIME. We always want a quick fix.
  • kmcgrath1
    kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! I am also 39 and at 160 pounds. Want to reach my goal for my 40th birthday. What plan were you following for your strength routine? If any???
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! I am also 39 and at 160 pounds. Want to reach my goal for my 40th birthday. What plan were you following for your strength routine? If any???

So far, I'm not really following any plan and I'm not very organized about it. I belong to Planet Fitness, so there's not much options on the free weights there, so until I move onto a bigger and better gym or get my own weights, I stick with the weight machines. I aim for 2-3 times a week. I started by doing 2 sets of 10-12 on pretty much every machine they had with whatever weight I could handle, but now I'm aiming for 3 sets of 8.
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - thanks for sharing!!!! Keep up the maintenance...you are an inspiration!!!
  • leoS8190
    leoS8190 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! never say never:)
  • Ddubb94
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thank you for posting your journey and success. Reading and seeing before and after pics keep me motivated.
  • pthomp2268
    Options
    Wow - that's awesome. You look incredible. Good for you!
  • tonybdavies
    Options
    Hi. Well done. I'm new on MFP. I started on November 27th ish or thereabouts and my highest weight was about 104 - 105 kg / 230 pounds. I passed my weight loss goal of 95 kg / 209 pounds in the first two weeks an now my goal is 90 kg / 198 pounds. Today I weigh 92 kg / 202 pounds. I am not sure where my weight will stop dropping at. My stomach is where is coming off of, and from there it looks like I only have a couple of kg or about 5 pounds left to go.

It's easy when you know how to lose weight isn't it? I think it's more about the converging of and accumulation of all the things we've learnt over time coming together and now it just seems so easy to lose the weight without too much effort. MFP certainly helps a lot in understanding what it is we consume in terms of ratios and composition.

Anyway well done again...
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    MAJOR congratulations are in order! SO proud of you!
  • kitkat40
    kitkat40 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Such a great story, i loved the pictures too!
    Something to look forward too!
    Thank you.
  • Patrisha100
    Patrisha100 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!! Thanks for the inspiration and congratulations on your success!
  • NefariousBunny
    Options
    Awesome job! I love the last picture "hi loser" LOL! Great job lady you look smoking hott! :)
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    AMAZING LORI~! Looove yooooouuu!!! :smile:
  • bjmmcw98
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!