Howdy from way down south!

Options
My name is Bambi (yes, for real). Just found this website last week and wow, all ready I LOVE it! I have always hated counting calories and this place just makes it so easy!

I am training for my first triathlon in June! I want to make sure that I am eating right so I can train properly. Hopefully I will lose a few more pounds in the process!

I have lost 38 pounds since March, but would be thrilled to lose about 20 more. I am not dieting anymore so much as just trying to live a healthy lifestyle and being able to count everything that I put in my mouth makes that much easier.

So hello to ya'll out there in cyberworld!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    My name is Bambi (yes, for real). Just found this website last week and wow, all ready I LOVE it! I have always hated counting calories and this place just makes it so easy!

I am training for my first triathlon in June! I want to make sure that I am eating right so I can train properly. Hopefully I will lose a few more pounds in the process!

I have lost 38 pounds since March, but would be thrilled to lose about 20 more. I am not dieting anymore so much as just trying to live a healthy lifestyle and being able to count everything that I put in my mouth makes that much easier.

So hello to ya'll out there in cyberworld!!:flowerforyou:
  • amandastamey
    amandastamey Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    HI welcome!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on the weight loss.
    Keep up the great work and good luck on the triathlon:flowerforyou:
  • msrn8143
    msrn8143 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    From one southerner to another.....welcome
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site we are very glad to have you. Enjoy and congrats.
    :flowerforyou:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I like this place all ready!
  • RunningRatty
    Options
    Welcome :smile: I want to do a 1/2 marathon this time next year.