Thank you for the prayers and a big WAHOOOOOOO

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I got the job i was eyeing. I am going to sign off on it on friday. I will be putting in my two weeks on monday morn....Thank you for all your prayers. I am scared now. I am a little scared to take the leap but i have to theres no doubt in my mind. Its double what im making now and i will be back to fine dining. It will be nice.....Ill start most likely st patties day!!!!!! Im happy yall a new gig a great new boyfriend and the summer i will be in a bikini!!!!! and golf may be my new hobby.....

Replies

• FitJoani
    Options
    I got the job i was eyeing. I am going to sign off on it on friday. I will be putting in my two weeks on monday morn....Thank you for all your prayers. I am scared now. I am a little scared to take the leap but i have to theres no doubt in my mind. Its double what im making now and i will be back to fine dining. It will be nice.....Ill start most likely st patties day!!!!!! Im happy yall a new gig a great new boyfriend and the summer i will be in a bikini!!!!! and golf may be my new hobby.....
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    congratulations-1.gif

Our lives can turn on a dime, and yours just did!! That is very inspiring, Joani!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    How exciting for you! WTG, Joanie! Woo hoo! :flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    Options
    now i need to buy a radar detector to lemme know when to slow down(I got open highway to drive on)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: