Last Dinner

If you knew tonight was your last night on earth, what would you want to eat for your final dinner? Think mine would be filet mignon seasoned with perfection, with grilled shrimp sauteed in butter. Garlic mashed potatoes and garlic bread. Then for desert the biggest piece of cheese cake. Of course a really nice bottle of merlot to go with it all

Replies

• CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    If you knew tonight was your last night on earth, what would you want to eat for your final dinner? Think mine would be filet mignon seasoned with perfection, with grilled shrimp sauteed in butter. Garlic mashed potatoes and garlic bread. Then for desert the biggest piece of cheese cake. Of course a really nice bottle of merlot to go with it all
    I think I could go with this for my last dinner on planet earth.
  • ls_66
    ls_66 Posts: 395 Member
    Seafood fra diavolo over linguine (al dente please) for dessert a plateful of profitteroles and a nice espresso and a final shot of Sambuca.....
    This would be it for me
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Depending on my mood it'll change but right now I'd have to say lobster bisque, crawfish etouffee and the biggest hot fudge brownie sundae I could find.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Cheese pizza with a bucket of ranch dressing and some Grey Goose to wash it all down :smile:
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Ribeye - fried shrimp - french fries - onion rings - pecan pie - potato chips - onion dip and pizza.

And when they gave my moment to speak my final words, I say how wonderful dinner was and that my crime was worth it.
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    I think I would go for Surf & Turf... A nice ribeye steak M/R, Whole Maine Lobster, Loaded baked potatoe, Asparagus w/ Hollandaise and for Dessert a nice flourless chocolate torte. Wine would be A Cab!!:drinker:
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Well if I was going to the electric chair, Id ask for a massive tub of butter and a whole bag of unpopped corn.

It may not be the tastiest final meal, but I'd go out with a bang! :laugh: