85+ lbs GONE and counting (hopefully a LOT of pics)

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    Options
    Wow you look great keep up the good work
  • Megclark37
    Megclark37 Posts: 111
    Options
    Look at you! You look amazing, and have suuuch a gorgeous face! :D congrats!
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Well all I have to say is that you are STUNNING! I started at 251 and it is always good to see someone who started where I did and where they got to. You are an inspiration to me!! Thank you
  • shutterbugteresa
    Options
    A total transformation,,,,,,,,,,,good job!
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    You look fantastic. Great job. Just what i needed. :smile:
  • Swtmelissa19690
    Options
    You look great!! I started at 214 in January and have got down to 188, but I'm stuck and have not last anything in the last month.
  • NatashaK29
    NatashaK29 Posts: 137
    Options
    Holy crap you look amazing! Like a completely different person!! So inspirational!

Exactly! I wouldn't have thought they were the same person, just maybe related. Congrats for a job well done!!! :drinker:
  • alangholz
    alangholz Posts: 69
    Options
    Congratulations! You know I think you ROCK and these pictures are proof why it's true!!!
  • Angela_Freeborn
    Options
    Amazing. you look wonderful :)
  • Naturalgal4u
    Options
    OMG... you look like a totally different person but you look happier. If you don't mind sharing, what did you do to lose the weight? What was your diet like and what type of exercises did you do?
  • Naturalgal4u
    Options
    It's amazing how weight will make us look like different people.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Incredible.. Way to go!!
  • ashleywright144
    Options
    You look amazing keep it up!!
  • desertdove
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu should be very proud of your hard work. And you look so happy.
    What a transformation!
  • Sylvia_100711
    Options
    Amazing!!! just amazing............. you look so great!!!!! Congratulation.........
  • haylesmom
    haylesmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Bimal97
    Bimal97 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome ! This is great! I am in same boat! Whole my life since school time, always overweight! Now, I have started working on it and lost 6kg recently and going good so far. I hope, I will achieve the way you have achieved. Great inspiration from you !
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're not even the same girl are you?! You are SO inspirational!! Proud of you! :flowerforyou: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!