85+ lbs GONE and counting (hopefully a LOT of pics)

Options

Replies

• TonyNMitchell
    TonyNMitchell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    NO WAY!!!!!! That is INCREDIBLE! You don't even look like the same person! WAY TO GO and I hope you the best and will be following you. You are inspiring me.
  • sunnydays33
    sunnydays33 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You look like a COMPLETELY different person. And I am especially impressed that you lost 140lbs and you're FIRM!!! Great job!!! Keep up the great work-you're beautifull!!

Haha, not 140 pounds! I lost 140 inches and 86 pounds, but thank you!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is incredible. You look fabulous, ma'am!
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    holy crap woman! you look fantastic! keep doing what you're doing!
  • dellgriffin
    Options
    Incredible!
  • jhutch2011
    jhutch2011 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW! I think you just gave me motivation to get back at it hard core!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!
  • sunnydays33
    sunnydays33 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    omg!!!!!!! I would swear this was a diet scam ad for some pill... the before and after looking NOTHING ALIKE. You look incredible, super gorgeous!!! Way to go!!

^^^^This is HILARIOUS!!! Thank you for keepin' it real!

I will say, it's been difficult to hear from all my RL friends that I look so different because honestly most days I look in the mirror and see the old me. The same lumps, bumps and curves...for the most part I usually feel I haven't changed-personality wise either. All this feedback is exactly what I needed to hear: that I HAVE changed, I'm not that lady anymore who sabotages success, makes excuses, over indulges, but a HEALTHY, hard working, gaining more confidence kinda lady!

Thank you everyone for all your kind words and messages. Feel free to send a friend request, I'll try to get my profile filled out and maybe even do a blog post about all the specifics that I am getting asked about.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! I literally had to scroll back up to see if it was the same person. You look so great! Congratulations :)
  • iffytiffyy
    iffytiffyy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration to me and many others
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You don't even look like the same person, and love the blonde on you!:flowerforyou:
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    looking great! you look younger, and much happier. great job!!! thank you for sharing.

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BlessedMoon
    BlessedMoon Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WoW!! You look fantastico!! Congratulations on your success.
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look HOTTTTT! Awesome job, girl!
  • cgoedert92
    cgoedert92 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Great job !!!!!!
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Oh. my. word. I can't believe that's the same person in all the photos! You look UNREAL!
  • kj_4
    kj_4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the hard work - it has paid off. You look amazing - like a whole different girl!! Way to go - thanks for the inspiration!! Have a Merry Christmas.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! ^_^
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Love the blonde hair on you.
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    What an incredible job you have done! You should be proud of yourself, killer! Love the dorky hat picture!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!