I'm engaged!

Options
I have started to get lazy lately and haven't been filling out my food diary and allowing myself to sleep in instead of going to the gym.

But my boyfriend proposed to me on Tuesday night and now I am engaged! I am so happy, and now I am so motivated to get back on track.

Now I really do have a goal set in time to lose my kilos by (9th of May next year YAY YAY). I want to fit into an Australian size 10 at the very least, comfortably.

I have even dragged my bum out of bed and gone to the gym this morning (Sunday)

hehe just thought I'd share, I'll just up now

Replies

• Uptownerd
    Uptownerd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have started to get lazy lately and haven't been filling out my food diary and allowing myself to sleep in instead of going to the gym.

But my boyfriend proposed to me on Tuesday night and now I am engaged! I am so happy, and now I am so motivated to get back on track.

Now I really do have a goal set in time to lose my kilos by (9th of May next year YAY YAY). I want to fit into an Australian size 10 at the very least, comfortably.

I have even dragged my bum out of bed and gone to the gym this morning (Sunday)

hehe just thought I'd share, I'll just up now
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    YAY congratulations!!!!! :drinker:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • webebeer
    Options
    congrats...great motivtion......I wish you much happiness:smile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Congrats!!!!:drinker:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :bigsmile:
  • msrn8143
    msrn8143 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    congratulations and best wishes!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats on your engagement.
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Much CONGRATS!!! :heart:

A wedding is a great motivator. I lost about 20 pounds before my wedding and my dress was a little big on me. When I first tried it on, I had to suck everything in to get it buttoned!!!