new nickname - posted under wrong topic!

Options
heather0mc
heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
so, my friends at work are trying to get me to go to happy hour because its fat tuesday. my first excuse was i have no money. my second excuse was i have no calories.

as some of you know, i have an animal (cat) rescue group.

my best friend just told me the following:

you know what, i love you. i do, i love you.
but you are no longer the crazy cat lady.
you are now the crazy calorie lady!!!!!!!!

Replies

• heather0mc
    Options
    so, my friends at work are trying to get me to go to happy hour because its fat tuesday. my first excuse was i have no money. my second excuse was i have no calories.

as some of you know, i have an animal (cat) rescue group.

my best friend just told me the following:

you know what, i love you. i do, i love you.
    but you are no longer the crazy cat lady.
    you are now the crazy calorie lady!!!!!!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    lol crazy cat lady... i have four- do I qualify?
  • heather0mc
    Options
    lol crazy cat lady... i have four- do I qualify?

HA! you must - i have 4 as well!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    My friends and family always tell me that I am the crazy dog lady!!! They say when I'm older I'll be the old lady in line at the supermarket buying nothing but cans of dog food!!! I have 5 dogs. Can I join in?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing: :blushing:

Memaw
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I say if I we are crazy for counting our calories.........I am Queen of Crazyville!!

:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I say if I we are crazy for counting our calories.........I am Queen of Crazyville!!

Well, that goes without saying. :wink::heart:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    My son calls me a crazy ole cat lady. I have two cats. :laugh:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I also have a nic of the crazy cat lady. I have three inside, one more who comes and goes plus a slew of ones outside that I feed daily. I always wanted to adopt the unwanted and have a big farm with someone I hired to take care of them all. I got some of my wish, but bf loves them too so I'm not complaining!:tongue:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Well, that goes without saying. :wink::heart:

:laugh: :happy: :laugh:
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    no my neighbor is the crazy cat lady...she is one of those where the police had to come out and seize the cats about 10 years ago. She now has about 10 of them that roam the house and her yard.:huh:

I like crazy calorie lady better.
  • heather0mc
    Options
    well, needless to say, i went with them. went WAY over my calories with beer. didnt go thru drive thru on the way home. ate a lean pocket when i got here. have a weigh in tomorrow so of course i have been thinking about my silly tuesday night 'binge' as a big no-no all night. HOWEVER!

so, walking up the stairs and even sitting here checking my emails - i can feel my muscles! i mean, seriously, my body feels tight! i dont see it in the mirror but i really dont care. i feel it on my body and it seriously feels awesome. i love being stronger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:

oh, and i met a cute boy too! :love: so apparently, it was pretty much worth it! even if its not for reals, it was fun to play a bit! :blushing: