the food that kills your diet everytime

Options

Replies

• hkovich
    hkovich Posts: 44
    Options
    DONUTS!! Fresh, delicious donuts...yummm

Thankfully, I hate grocery store donuts, so I have to go to a donut shop to get my fix. Thankfully, my laziness wins out over my craving 99% of the time...
  • geauxsaints1
    Options
    Peanut butter! I always get it in my head that if I eat one tablespoon and it's natural peanut butter I will be fine. I catch myself eating it in my oatmeal, with my apple at lunch, then a tablespoon just after dinner. It adds up!
  • Jewels211
    Jewels211 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Fritoes (regular) and Cheez-its. No bag or box of these is safe if it's in my house. :(
  • rshannon15
    Options
    Nutella is no longer allowed in my house because it is so high in calories and too tempting
  • ashjonnatp
    Options
    :sad: EVERYTHING! Beers Wine Cheese Candy Pastas Pizza Mexican Fast FOOD!!!
    I NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM EVERYTHING LOL!
  • sarablueskies
    sarablueskies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    chips!! i love the kettle brand dijon mustard or the crinkle cheddar sour cream....oh yummy!
  • ashjonnatp
    Options
    I HAVE THE SAME PROB!!! :ohwell:
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options

I better hang out with you so we can go find somewhere that there is nothing to eat!!!! ugh I love food!!!!
  • mad4beinhere
    mad4beinhere Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies. >.>
    Same, or Arnotts short bread creams........... just cant get enough (dont keep them im the house by the way)
  • ginnylo
    ginnylo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter!
  • ashjonnatp
    Options

I better hang out with you so we can go find somewhere that there is nothing to eat!!!! ugh I love food!!!!

If i didnt love food id be skinny!! aha
  • rissuhbissuh
    Options
    Dorritos! They have a hold over me and I literally eat the whole bag in less days than I should 0__o
  • IC_Rob
    IC_Rob Posts: 3
    Options
    Any kind of booze. Ugh! It KILLS me Every. Time.

Oh, no, not the actual booze. My tolerance is equivalent to that of an infant. If I drink three beers I'm completely smashed (hence the reason I stick to around one, two if I'm feeling particularly saucy). What kills me is the buzzed/drunk munchies! I just keep eating and eating! My household loves wine and beer (we're all foodies and like to enjoy it with a meal) but even if I have just one glass/bottle, I just completely lose all control.

Yeah...booze has to be enjoyed only on a truly special occasion for me... :grumble:
  • toxicasylum
    Options
    Mine is doughnuts and pizza
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate almonds - i am not allowed to buy them anymore!! cause they are expensive and i end up eating the entire bag every single time!! (or at least half the bag!)

and of course.. ice cream and cookies :) LOL
  • elvamp
    elvamp Posts: 3
    Options
    Umm, there is so many but number one killer is candy I cant have just a little!:happy:
  • kattydid65
    kattydid65 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You are so right! I LOVE Nutella... Maybe they can come up with a fat free, low calorie one.... LOL!!!:devil:
  • kkmalay
    kkmalay Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Beer! mmmmm beer
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, almond butter, nuts, margarine, overloading on quinoa/lentils and... (when applicable) beer. For the most part I love to go overboard on healthy food that contains loads of calories! Oh! Oh cruel world! (Lol not really, I'm sure it could be worse.)

Oh, and then there's rice crackers. Those little buggers. I'll eat the whole g'damn package! :sick:
  • FiremanSam111
    Options
    Any food in a LARGE bag... Peanut M&M's, BBQ Spare rib flavoured chips... sigh... A side of beef... A whole spit roasted pig...