Has anyone tried green monster smoothies and lost weight?

Options
I don't eat much and when I do its not very nutritious foods so since I usually skip both breakfast and lunch anyways maybe I could add a green monster so that I will have something good for me to fill me up instead of snacking on whatever or having a pepsi in the morning

has anyone lost weight drinking green monster smoothies?

Replies

• KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    You should probably focus more on eating healthy and eating breakfast or lunch at least. That will make a MUCH greater difference than just adding in a smoothie.

That said, I've never lost any weight from green monster smoothies, I do however just love to drink them and love them for after workouts but no weight loss.
  • bbycarrot
    Options
    Green smoothies are awesome for pre-workout or post-workout energy :) I like drinking mine in the mornings because they're so much easier to digest! I find that I'm usually hungrier after I drink them though... but that's just me. Here's the recipe I use:
    1 cup of unsweetened almond breeze
    1 frozen medium banana
    2-3 cups of spinach or kale (i like a lot of greens in mine)
    1 tbsp. of flax or chia seeds (flax seeds give it this nutty taste & it's amazing. + Omega 3's)
    1/2 tsp. chlorella powder (search for on nutsonline.com. it tastes like crap but it's really good for you)