stomach flu has hit hard

Options
2»

Replies

• artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Awww sorry to hear you're sick too! I was in the hospital last night until 3 am because my stomach flu had gotten soooo severe. Hopefully yours doesn't take over as bad as mine, but try and enjoy staying home & day time tv!!! hehe
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    wow I am so lost in the land of quotes here my head is spinning....lol Well, now don't be scaring the masses Davy... but if you like this better than my real ones I'll pretend it's me Marisol:wink:

don't forget whats on tv tonight

omg I totally forgot what day it was thanks for the reminder that would have made me mad I haven't missed an episode yet thanks
    I think he means Obama but I could be mistaken but think I might not be:drinker:

me thinks someone needs a bit of sleep
    and a good dust rag
    sleep me? I was in the FC room partyin with the dancers....LOL btw...you were talkin BL tonight NOT Obama? Oh I don't really watch BL:noway:
    [/quote

Is that really you

that is her!!!!!!
    intense huh?

BL
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I can't eat today i've gotten a whole 500 calories in me today out of 1200 what can I do is there something full of calories i can try to eat or do I call it quits and try again tommorow I probally haven't gotten much water either i've been sleeping or taking care of my 13 and 4 year old who are also sick too I think I'm loosing my mind sorry I sound like a whiner today very frustrated

I only have the dog and the ducks to feed....when I get sick I could not imagine having to keep going for the kids....I would lose my mind

It's just me so It must be done technically there's six who need my attention I have 2 kids 2 cats and 2 degus:laugh: thanks everone I'm going to curl up and start again tommorow

don't forget whats on tv tonight

omg I totally forgot what day it was thanks for the reminder that would have made me mad I haven't missed an episode yet thanks
    I think he means Obama but I could be mistaken but think I might not be:drinker:
    oopps sorry My knowledge of current events is limited at best ask me about a cartoon or a book however and i might seem more knowledgable :blushing:

was talking about Biggest Loser...Obama will say have some water and tomorrow is another day
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    nope it's not me, it's an AV I traded Cheryl (riverside) for one of mine last night...it was 3am....weird things happen on MFP on the boards when you all shut your eyes and sleep:tongue: Her and I are usually only ones up...shame on me though:grumble: :noway:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Take a rest, taking care of your munchkins and you is plenty of exercise. Your body is sick and so needs a break there is another day tomorrow. One day at a time.:flowerforyou:
  • Teach381
    Options
    I'm sorry you're not feeling well...I think I'd rather have the world's worst cold than the stomach bug...ugh...I hate that!