Options
    omg! you look amazing.
  • healthieryou
    Options
    You look great!
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You look great and I am starting at about the same weight........so thank you for the inspiration!!!
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    Totally awesome!!!! Job well done!!! You look great!
  • PJ38
    PJ38 Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great! What an amazing accomplishment.
  • LynneGG
    LynneGG Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the hard work!!
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Ashley, you look absolutely amazing and years younger!!! Congrats on your fantastic achievement!
  • Prbutterfly124
    Prbutterfly124 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh!! Great job Girl....Don't stop!! :-D
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I am overwhelmed, in a good way, with all the positive comments. :flowerforyou:
    You are doing SO GREAT! I know you will reach your goals! Congrats on leaving that 3 behind for GOOD!

Is that an anticipatory pedi I see? I was thinking about polishing my toenails when I was at 200 in anticipation of the all-important 199 photo shoot... but then I got stuck at 200 so long, I lost interest in my toes, LOL!

The pedi's are a regular treat but I did make sure I had recently shaved. :laugh: I have to admit I got to 300.2 and then stopped for about 3 weeks. I just about fell off the scale when I saw that I finally broke free.
    AMAZING!!!!! I can't wait for my time to come! I have 11lbs left until I hit under 300. I haven't been under 300 since I was a young kid. I can't honestly remember a time when I was. We started about the same weight (I was 388)...your progress gives me hope. You're amazing and an inspiration! GREAT JOB!

It's been so long for me I don't really remember what it felt like to be a healthy weight. You have done well too!
  • dellgriffin
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    YOU are a true inspriation! Oh and beautiful too!!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    congrats you are doing great
  • peaceinside
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
    Peace! :flowerforyou:
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your inspirational story and pictures. You've come such a long way and look so happy. Best wishes for continued success and seeing that one next year. :drinker:
  • kt_rubino
    kt_rubino Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Thank you
  • nborsh22
    nborsh22 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look great. You hard work is paying off. You can see a new glow in your smile!!
  • HouseHoldSix
    Options
    That is GREAT to see! Good for you. You're very pretty, BTW.
  • shavonne
    shavonne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo - you look great! Keep up the good work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!