Christian Femaie friends request

Options
Hello, I am a woman in my 40's with about 10 pounds to lose. Looking for female friends only (preferably with only female friends too) because I'm not interested in seeing pictures of naked male abs in my news feed. I'm here for support and some fun. I would like to friend women who eat around 1200 -1400 calories in a day, so we can compare diets and draw inspiration from each other's diet diaries.

Replies

• anyonebutmehaha
    Options
    i have more than 10 pounds to lose but am on same calories range as you if you want to add me. :)
  • horaks
    horaks Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I also have at least 30 pounds more I want to loose-I am 46 with the same calorie number-please add me
  • Glenda2012
    Options
    I am Christian female in similar calorie range per this site. Considerably older and with about 47 pounds to lose (this goal).:blushing:
    I just joined today and am loving this site. I work full time in a hospital and see the results of improper eating every day that I am there. That should be enough to keep me straight. However, my healthy eating is laced with all sorts of little splurges where I have not counted the calories and unfortunately, calories do count. so here I am and I hope to make some real changes with the help and support of like minded people.

Nice to meet you:smile:
  • lovechocolate
    Options
    Hi, without wishing to be rude, why do you only want to be friends with Christians?
  • Glenda2012
    Options
    If I may interject a thought here, I have friends whose faith is different than mine. They are still my friends. However, if you can find people who are like minded with you, then you stand a better chance of becoming better friends as you have more in common. I don't think that CXXV is trying to be unfriendly. She simply put out criteria that fits her and she would like to find friends with common understanding. One thing that Christians do is pray for each other. I don't know about you but I need all the prayers I can get.
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Well idk by definition of Christian what you are looking for because Christianity is wide spread :) However I am christian and I do not, have any half naked man abs on my timeline I promise you. I am about 20 years younger but around the same goal as you for now 9-10lbs to lose. Add me if you like :)
  • Kellie82much
    Kellie82much Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've been a member since ealy November of this year and have 34 lbs to lose.
    I too work in a hospital and sometimes am terrified by what I see as the result of lifestyle.
    Good luck on your weight loss journey. Remember to be brutally honest with your food diary.
    Cheers!
  • mdb120776
    mdb120776 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am a Christian female and would love to help support you. I am in the same vote but a little younger. 35 years but still love the Lord. I am need of support as well. I did quite well on here over a year ago but then Christmas came last year and I dropped off for a year. I have been only on for a week this time but hopefully will stick it out. I do know it works, I was on daily and am going to try my hardest to get back on track, even through the holidays.
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Would love to support you, I am a 45 year old Christian stay at home mom to 3 boys. I have lost 22 pounds and am working on a few more plus toning up. Feel free to add me.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    It's more fun with the hot Abs pics though!!! :tongue:
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Well darn. Not a Christian and I love naked male abs in my feed! :drinker:
  • knurse1987
    knurse1987 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I am only 24, but i am in the same calorie range. I also am a Christian and would love to help with support and what not...
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Im a 34yr old male atheist that eats 2400cals a day. Can we be friends? Dont worry no ab pics though!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I'm not Christian OR female. I guess I will go ahead and kick rocks. :cry:
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I am older an have more to lose but feel free to add me. Merry Christmas to all!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    That's a shame. I am a Christian female but I have stocked my friends list with lots of knowledgeable people who happen to have amazeballs abs... and delts, and quads, and biceps, and....

Sorry, got distracted.

:flowerforyou:
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Shoot! I'm not a Christian, but I have so much to offer.... OH WELL! :flowerforyou:
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi! I meet two of your criteria - I'm a female and a Christ-follower =) A bit younger (28) and eat more (min 1800cals/day), but I am also trying to shed about 10lbs while maintaining muscle and pursuing sports (triathlons and running).
    Please feel free to add me if you want!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I'm a Christian, and some of my best MFP friends are non-Christians. I cherish them, regardless of their religious beliefs (or non-beliefs, for that matter). :drinker:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Half of the reason I still show up to this site is for the abs in my feed.
This discussion has been closed.