Busy working mom to 2 under 2 years old!

Options
busyPK
busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
Hi! On November 1st I started my lifestyle change Since then I've lost almost 10 lbs and feel great. Now it's time to start counting calories so I can understand what I need to keep this up. I'm a busy full-time working mom to two boys (one will be 2 in January and a newborn who is 3.5 months). I have an amazing husband as well. If you can relate, or motivate me please add me as your friend! I'm already loving FP and can't wait to meet others and keep up my new lifestyle!

Replies

• anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I don't think I can motivate you, but I feel for you. I had 4 kids in 4 1/2 years. Luckily I was a stay at home mom until #4 turned four, but then I went back to work and worked two jobs....back to back.... an hour from home. That's when #5 showed up. It can be stressful and I know that's when I put my weight on. Lucky for you, you have a great supportive husband. Don't give in, these are the fun years....wait til they are adults! Then you just want to throttle them :)
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I don't think I can motivate you, but I feel for you. I had 4 kids in 4 1/2 years. Luckily I was a stay at home mom until #4 turned four, but then I went back to work and worked two jobs....back to back.... an hour from home. That's when #5 showed up. It can be stressful and I know that's when I put my weight on. Lucky for you, you have a great supportive husband. Don't give in, these are the fun years....wait til they are adults! Then you just want to throttle them :)

Wow you are a busy mama. I love having my two close in age, but it is demanding. And to think we want a 3rd child in the next couple year. :smile: Anyway, thanks for the welcome!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    We were down to two kids in the house. One married and moved out of state, another moved out of state for work, and another thought it was that time in his life that he should grow up and move on. So we were down to just the 4 of us...(#5 came when #4 was 5 years old). My daughter came home for Easter along with her two toddlers (14 mo and 2 years old). While she was here she got the divorce papers in the mail. Now she is with us along with the toddlers. Back to 7 of us!