What Would You Do If...

Options
13»

Replies

• oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Ok, now that is not funny. Damn I would be lost!!! I need to get some phone numbers just in case this ever would happen, Damn I can not fathum it!!!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I'd have a mental break down.... No really I would bahahahha! (shakes in fear)
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I would be one sad duck.

6795_angry-at-computer.gif
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    DON'T YOU JOKE! I honestly don't know what I would do....I spend a lot of time on here!
  • AussieNikki
    AussieNikki Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'd be fine cause it's not my first port of call for weight loss anyway. I am actually doing Weight Watchers with a bit of MFP on the side :bigsmile:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    yikes, never thought about that. i would be a little stressed, but I would at the very least write everything down on paper and hope that would hold me accountable enough!
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    mosstoss.gif

^This^ lol
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Probably go bonkers like I did when I was out in the boonies with no phone signal for an entire day:noway: LMBO! No WAY!:sad:
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    OMG dont go there
  • sandiki
    Options
    OMG LMAO I just snorted again... thats like the third time today... But man how liberating it would feel to chuck a computer.
    mosstoss.gif

^This^ lol
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I don't know maybe get a girlfriend.
  • sandiki
    Options
    make that 4 snorts
    Wait.....are you trying to say there is Life outside of MFP?! Your Mad! You've gone completely bonkers man! Don't be messing with me...you knwo something I don't? Oh God....is it getting dark in here....I.....can't......breathe
  • sandiki
    Options
    naw
    then you would have to do the whole courtship and all that = dinner out and that = bigger clothes in the long run :tongue:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    make that 4 snorts
    Wait.....are you trying to say there is Life outside of MFP?! Your Mad! You've gone completely bonkers man! Don't be messing with me...you knwo something I don't? Oh God....is it getting dark in here....I.....can't......breathe

Am I responsible for at least one of those snorts?
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options

LOL:sad:
  • SpringFever19
    SpringFever19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Don't play. I'm addicted to my log in streak. I'm addicted to reading the message boards. I'm addicted. Don't play with my addictions friend.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    bump