What are your guilty pleasure foods?

Options
Are there some foods you just can't give up? Mine is cheese and coffee. I know coffee isn't bad for you, but I put flavored creamer in it. With both these "guilty pleasures"....I just can't give them up, but I do limit myself. I get the sugar free creamer which has 15 calories per tbsp, and I use 2 tbsp per cup. I limit myself to 2 cups of coffee per day. As for cheese, I love love love cheese, any kind. I always hear people say that when you make a salad you should have no cheese, no croutons, and dressing on the side. Sometimes this is ok, but more times than not, I still add cheese. I just make sure I portion it so it is only one serving (because I could go waaaay overboard with it haha).

Anyone else have any guilty pleasure foods? Or healthier versions of these foods you have found? I know that I LOVE laughing cow cheese wedges and this helps me be a bit more healthy with my cheese addiction :-)

Replies

• SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Pizza with lots of cheese/
  • amandamyers1212
    Options
    peanut butter is definitely my guilty pleasure. i love it on toast, crackers, bananas, oatmeal, with celery & raisins, or i just eat it with a spoon! YUM!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Pizza...Hands down! PIZZA! Ugh! I hate that I love it so much and I can't even get sick of it cause there are so many different options to buy around here, so it never gets old. lol

:(
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    This is my perfect night: A bottle of Framboise Lambic (a carbonated ale that tastes like raspberry champagne--yum!), a wedge of triple cream brie, and a baguette. Add a favorite movie, and I have my own date night.

Alas, but no more! I think about all that and cringe inwardly now. Well, except about the lambic. I could so go for some of that. ;}
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Cheese!!!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I've never felt guilty about eating food
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    While I don't feel guilty about consuming food or alcohol, alcohol is what I usually splurge on.
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Ice cream....
  • jernigan51
    Options
    peanut butter is definitely my guilty pleasure. i love it on toast, crackers, bananas, oatmeal, with celery & raisins, or i just eat it with a spoon! YUM!

Peanut butter, definitely. I'm happy to just sit and eat it with a spoon right from the jar with a glass of milk!
  • Mmmmm, Stouffer's Mac and Cheese - I can't pass it up when my mom makes it!
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    Pizza and ice cream hands down!
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke and Reese's!
  • GKaitie
    GKaitie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Pizza!!!! Although I'm off dairy right now due to my son's sensitivities since I'm breastfeeding :(:( but I cannot WAIT to have it again!
    Oh, and chocolate, root beer, and chips. :D
  • waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    cheese chocolate & red wine
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Pizza and ice cream hands down!

but I haven't touched the in sometime now, but my recent one is "fiber one" 90 cal brownies..
  • Stavakoli
    Stavakoli Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Low moisture mozzarella is definitely a good option if you find yourself craving cheese! (In moderation, of course)
  • jenn_is_trouble
    Options
    Mac and cheese or wine and cheese/crackers. I can down an entire bottle of wine all on my own with some good goat cheese and crackers.

And any kind of mac and cheese : powdered cheese, liquid cheese in a pouch, homemade with crumbly topping..... OMG YUMMMMMMM!!!!
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    gooey, hot, and cheesy mexican food!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Chicken bruschetta....

Makes me excited just thinking about it.....
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    peanut butter ! Everytime I go over my calories it's because of peanut butter.. hahah