help help help

Options
holy moly - only two months 'til the wedding!
i (finally) bought my dress yesterday - a little tight in the back, but i'm one of those crazy brides that is bound and determined to squeeeeeze into that smaller dress size!
with only two or three teensy little pounds lost in the last few months, the pressure is on and i am freaking right out.
please oh please, fitness pals, help me to be accountable and smart. help me to eat healthily. help me to exercise and stretch every day. and most of all, encourage me to remember my goals along with the amazing man who wants to live a long and healthy life with me.
thank you.

Replies

• meisje
    meisje Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    holy moly - only two months 'til the wedding!
    i (finally) bought my dress yesterday - a little tight in the back, but i'm one of those crazy brides that is bound and determined to squeeeeeze into that smaller dress size!
    with only two or three teensy little pounds lost in the last few months, the pressure is on and i am freaking right out.
    please oh please, fitness pals, help me to be accountable and smart. help me to eat healthily. help me to exercise and stretch every day. and most of all, encourage me to remember my goals along with the amazing man who wants to live a long and healthy life with me.
    thank you.
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi meisje, You can do it. Think I'm going to look fantastic for my wedding. Keep a picture of your wedding dress on the refrigerator reminding you what you are working for.
    Remember if you slip a little forgive yourself just don't slip a lot with eating. Eating right is 90% of the battle.
  • meisje
    meisje Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    wonderful tip - thank you so much!