Too much whining

Options
hehe I cant wait to see the replies...

why is there SO MUCH off topic whining going on here? I know I dont have to read the forums, but it's in your face sometimes and I think theres a bit too much general whining and complaining going on. Just my opinion of course, but seriously... if it ISN'T AT ALL health related, do the rest of us really need to hear about it? It's a bit much sometimes. I cant really elaborate without singling people out so you'll just have to see for yourself but it's getting old.

Replies

• MattySparky
    Options

why is there SO MUCH off topic whining going on here? I know I dont have to read the forums, but it's in your face sometimes and I think theres a bit too much general whining and complaining going on. Just my opinion of course, but seriously... if it ISN'T AT ALL health related, do the rest of us really need to hear about it? It's a bit much sometimes. I cant really elaborate without singling people out so you'll just have to see for yourself but it's getting old.
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    Do you realize you are whining?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    LOL that was funny Mattysmomma!!

Matty- folks come here for support- what is one person's whining, is another person's venting, or asking for support-

take it easy :flowerforyou:
  • MattySparky
    Options
    Hah, no I didn't realize that actually.
  • tazspastic
    tazspastic Posts: 62 Member
    Options

I second that! Sometimes you need to vent and its better here than in a half gallon of ice cream, right? So technically it would be health related.... :tongue:
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    yeah i thought it was funny, i think he was talking about my boys suck post...

Michelle
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    Hah, no I didn't realize that actually.

truth hurts....lol
  • MattySparky
    Options
    Im not hurt at all.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Not every can deal with people who express themselves emotionally. If you can't ignore the posts. :smile: I get in whiny moods sometimes and I call my friends and tell them I need to whine and they listen because that is what friends do.
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options

If you don't like it then don't do it yourself! :happy:
  • MattySparky
    Options

I second that! Sometimes you need to vent and its better here than in a half gallon of ice cream, right? So technically it would be health related.... :tongue:

That's an interesting way to look at it, I guess if that's the case then you're right... half a gallon of ice cream wouldn't do anyone very much good that's for sure!
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Off-subject, here, but I need to ask a question about F6's, and I know you have one... Matt? Help!!!
  • Mattysmomma
    Options

That's an interesting way to look at it, I guess if that's the case then you're right... half a gallon of ice cream wouldn't do anyone very much good that's for sure!

I am sooo hurt by this post i am going to eat a half a gallon of ice cream... just kidding, maybe a skinny cow ice cream sandwhich tho.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Damn, and here I thought life wasn't all about weight loss talk.
    :flowerforyou:
  • MattySparky
    Options

I am sooo hurt by this post i am going to eat a half a gallon of ice cream... just kidding, maybe a skinny cow ice cream sandwhich tho.

does that stuff taste like real ice cream? I see it all the time but never tried it?
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

haha, that's funny. Posts like that are also the reason why the chit-chat, fun and games board was created....the very one this "non-health related" thread was posted on :tongue:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options

does that stuff taste like real ice cream? I see it all the time but never tried it?

Mmmmmm.....Skinny Cow.... LOVE mint sandwiches!
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options

haha, that's funny. Posts like that are also the reason why the chit-chat, fun and games board was created....the very one this "non-health related" thread was posted on :tongue:

Maybe it gives him gas.... gas is health related....
    :ohwell:
  • MattySparky
    Options
    there are alot of wound up people here:laugh: I was just making an observation, take it as you will.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    My sister in law just lost her only two sons (9 and 12) to a tragic train accident two years ago. Since then....to me....everything less sounds like whining and petty complaining to me. I have learned alot. I dare anyone say that there small problem is worse than losing your only children. I think most people need a good grip on reality and realize there are people dealing with worse. ...but I digress.

People need to vent and this is a great safe place to come to and , while I am learning to be continually grateful, others need the help and support for others. That is why Mike created the chit-chat, fun, games thread.

HTH.