CONFESSION - my new Guilty Pleasure ~ we've all got one, rig

Options
2»

Replies

• Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    How much does your new purse weights?
    That's how I tone and shape my arms...I put 10lb weights in matching purses and carry one in each hand everywhere I go!
    I read that more than 3 lbs will make you bulky.

I'm going to assume you're joking and giggle. If you're not, we need to talk.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    That's how I tone and shape my arms...I put 10lb weights in matching purses and carry one in each hand everywhere I go!
    I read that more than 3 lbs will make you bulky.

i read that women can't bulk unless they take steroids.

It depends on the woman, but it takes a lot of work, even for men.
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    My son's nap time.. I know that sounds bad. But it's me time... Another guilty please, church volunteer time, it gets me out of the house once a month, and it is funny to see my husband's defeated look on his face, when I get home. Our son is a handful! LMBO
  • hannahbellelechter
    Options
    Oh my god, me too. I LOVE shopping. Even though I'm still a size 8-10 I will still buy clothes no matter how big I am. A girl's gotta look good. :)
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options

The weight of the purse is of no consequence - its all the stuff INSIDE the purse thats the deal breaker. Its probably 2lbs of VERY important items ;) -
    every girl needs 5 lipgloss's, right? ;)
    and bacterial hand sanitizer and lotion and keys and advil and sunglasses and pen/notepad and... gum, for sure
  • TNTwedell
    Options
    I just want to see the handbag you bought please :) weblink to it!

http://www.marcjacobs.com/marc-by-marc-jacobs/womens/bags/m3113098/classic-q-lil-ukita#?p=1&s=27
    so pretty - and on sale. I mean, come on :love:
  • TNTwedell
    Options
    Oh my god, me too. I LOVE shopping. Even though I'm still a size 8-10 I will still buy clothes no matter how big I am. A girl's gotta look good. :)

Phew! I promised myself I wouldnt buy clothes until I've dropped a size - but handbags & shoes... all the sudden, they are just all calling to me!

I feel guilty that, especially during the "season of giving", I chose to splurge (which I dont normally do).
    Course, Im not stupid - I dont regret that I now OWN this bag... but I feel guilty that I feel that way? HAHA. nevermind. It makes sense in my head.