hey

Options
hey everyone, I am new here and really excited. I am here to gain as much information I can about nutrition and fitness and keep on track with my goals. I have been doing a fit4lyfe plan online and I love the program. I am using this site to keep track of what I eat to go along with it. I now promote there site as much as I can because it literally saved my life.. i hope gain much knowledge from this site

thanks
www.fit4lyfe.webs.com

Replies

• fit4lyfe
    Options
    hey everyone, I am new here and really excited. I am here to gain as much information I can about nutrition and fitness and keep on track with my goals. I have been doing a fit4lyfe plan online and I love the program. I am using this site to keep track of what I eat to go along with it. I now promote there site as much as I can because it literally saved my life.. i hope gain much knowledge from this site

thanks
    www.fit4lyfe.webs.com
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile:
  • fit4lyfe
    Options
    thank you so much everyone, I love this site already.. it has a very welcoming feel and so many resources.. I am excited to keep going on my weight loss journey and have this as my tool
  • superduperbandnerd
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :wink: :happy: :tongue:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!! Myfitnesspal is great AND it is FREE!!!