Are you going to meet your 2011 goal?

Options
Who is going to meet their 2011 health goal? What will be your 2012 goals?

I will not quite reach my goal. My goal was to reach 200 lbs from 185 lbs while maintaining 13% bf. I am currently at 195 lbs and 14% bf. My 2012 goal will be to reach 210 lbs at 12% bf.

Replies

• andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Good question. I'm now 101.3 kg and I'd like to be around 99 kg Jan 1st 2012. That means 2.3 kg in 10 days including today. Not impossible but hard considering Christmas and new year's eve days. Hmmmm. We'll see. :):)
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    I am not quite there yet weight and BF% wise however I have totally met my goal of looking and feeling 100% better than I did when starting MFP two and half months ago!!!

I don't pay much attention to the scale anyway, the way my clothes fit says it all :smile:
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I did not have a specific goal other than to see some improvement, so I am extremely happy with a 30 lb loss and the increase in activity that I've managed over the last 6 months. :-)
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    My 2011 Goal was to lose 5lbs before New Years. Since I started December. I have successfuly met that and I am so happy :smile: for 2012 though is a whole other story. I wish to be at my ideal weight by this time next year which is between 120-130lbs and fit ! If I can do that I will be happy!! So a whole year to lose about 19-25lbs I think I can do it ;] No wait I know I can do it :bigsmile:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Yes. But then my goal was to be back in my skinny jeans (about 20 lbs lost) by my birthday, which was months ago. I've lost several more lbs and a few inches since then.

For 2012 my goal is to lose at least 7 more lbs, to continue to exercise regularly, and to do strength training (which I loathe) more regularly.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I met it back in November when I competed in my first competition. I even met the next one by being asked to be a supplement brand ambassador shortly after my competition. I feel pretty good about my goals. My ultimate goal would be to become a fitness model, but there is no date for that. It would be an amazing accomplishment, for sure.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    my goal was size 10 by the new year... not quite yet...

new goals... tone and hit the gym more
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Probably not. My goal was to be at my pre-pregnancy weight of 152 and I'm around 159 right now. Don't think it's possible to lose that much in the next week and a half. But I am able to fit in my pre-pregnancy jeans, so that is good enough for me right now!!
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    My initial goal was to reach 170lbs, I have reached that late November and then I set a new goal of reaching 165lbs by New Years, and I am stuck between 167 and 168 for couple of weeks now, so I don't know, starting to feel a little discouraged :-(
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    My goal was to be 135 lbs, and get down to a 32 inch waist.

I got the 32 inch waist, but I'm somewhere in the realm of 145-150 lbs. Darn it.

2012 goal? Get down to 135, then 125 lbs.
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    my goal for 2011 was to get to 160 and now I am 155, my goal for 2010 is to tone everything up and be happy with myself
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I passed mine last month!... it originally was to get to 11st for xmas as I was 12st 7 in June when I started this seriously. I weighed in at 10st 5 yesterday and lost total of 30lbs instead of just 21lbs! :happy:

My 2012 goal is to lose the last stone (14lbs roughly) and get to around 9st 6 (132lbs) and try and stay around there (hopefully!)

Edit: oh and I'd like to get to 30" waist (currently down to 32 ") and get in some 30" Levi 501's which I haven't worn since my uni days!!
  • Justien_c
    Options
    I did it! I reached my first goal and I am already starting to plan out new ones. :) Now to keep the weight off through Christmas and New Years.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    When I started at the end of last year...I wanted to lose 100 pounds.....I did not make it!! I only lost 81 pounds....I was upset with it....

But I can not change it.....it is what it is!!

For 2012 my goal will be to work on the other 20 pounds and when I reach that goal I will set another.....10 pounds at a time!!
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I wanted to lose 45 lbs by Jan 1 so I already met my goal. For the end of 2012 I hope to have lost 145lbs :)
  • Tigermad
    Tigermad Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I set a goal to get to 182lbs by Christmas and I met that one last week. :-). I know I probably won't lose much the next week. I intend to enjoy myself within reason on Christmas day and hopefully not put on. But if it happens I know it will soon be off again in the new year.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I have met my weight goal of 135..but still 2% shy of my BF goal of 25%. Goal for 2012..to get down to 23% BF and tone tone tone..
  • nukehiker
    Options
    yes i met my goals ! when I started at the beginning of the year my goals were to be consistent, eat healthy or at least make better food decisions and i wanted to lose a good 20 pounds. so almost year later I have lost almost 35 pounds. dropped to sizes in my jeans. went from size 38 to a 34, actually i think i might be able to fit into a size 33 ?? and i mainly drink water, stay away from places like burger king, wendy's etc..... my goal for 2012 is to lose 15 pounds down to 180 train for the warrior dash in june and reduce by bf%. i think right now i am about 24% ? i don't have an exact number but somewhere around 20% is a good place to start. and of course eat clean and efficiently.
  • raige123
    raige123 Posts: 352
    Options
    My initial goal set back on October 3rd was to lose 30 lbs by Christmas and I have lost close to 40 lbs since that date. I expect to drop another 2 lbs by the end of the year to have lost 60 lbs this year!

2012 goal is to lose the last of the weight ... to conquer the last 50 lbs! I will succeed! :)
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    Sounds like everyone has had very lofty goals. The impressive part has been people have tended to meet and even exceed all of the goals that they have set.