Girls guide to buying her man an x-mas gift???

Options
Sh1tsRainbows
Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
I totally LOVED the guys guide to buying your women a gift..and Im sure this is a stupid question and I know I get all kinds of BJ or sammich answers but...

what do woman buy for their men?? Ive heard clothes, video games....thats soo boring

IDEAS????

Replies

• directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Case of Beer + Steak. [ / thread] :laugh:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Case of Beer + Steak. [ / thread] :laugh:

I know my husband would love that! :)
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Tickets to a game with seats that are typically unattainable. or Masters tickets. :sad:

Any one item he'd love but he thinks is too expensive to ever buy for himself.
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    To be completely honest... in the past I have bought cologne and video games and an xbox lol... but This year its gonna be me. In just a really large RED BOW [;
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I asked my husband what he wanted and I bought it! Very easy and no worries about getting something he won't use. My only rule is I will not buy something thoughtless like video games or books. Or gift cards. I'm fine with that from other family members and vice verse but I really like to make it personal for my hubby!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    To be completely honest... in the past I have bought cologne and video games and an xbox lol... but This year its gonna be me. In just a really large RED BOW [;

thats what im thinkin.......
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    My sweetie mentioned that he needs a new drill & circular saw, so I think I'm going with that. I also saw a variety 12 pack of sam adams, I may wrap that up and put it under the tree! LOL
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of the Ralphie May bit...
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is a movie fanatic so that always works. Plus video games, tickets to concerts he wants to go to, tshirts, wallets, lighters of those bands, books about his favorite people, a bottle of his favorite liquor he never gets, cook books which he likes, a nice pocket knife. My boyfriend is pretty easy to please for the most part, it just has to be something that is his taste. It's really hard to shop for men but hopefully he is easy to please :)
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    It depends on what your guy likes ... Mine has gotten everything from a Roman helmet (complete with horse mane topper) to a vintage 1974 Star Wars playset. I just go with my gut instinct.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Tickets to a game with seats that are typically unattainable. or Masters tickets. :sad:

^^^ This. That's exactly what I've done!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    My husband, who thinks he is a pirate, got a treasure chest. . . inside was a sexy photo shoot. . .

He didn't mind it. .
  • Speedtrap
    Options
    A Harmony Remote Control.
    Anyone I know that has one loves them
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I totally LOVED the guys guide to buying your women a gift..and Im sure this is a stupid question and I know I get all kinds of BJ or sammich answers but...

what do woman buy for their men?? Ive heard clothes, video games....thats soo boring

IDEAS????

gift card for installation of new speakers in my car...
  • smbakke77
    Options
    My husband, who thinks he is a pirate, got a treasure chest. . . inside was a sexy photo shoot. . .

He didn't mind it. .

I bet he did! Great idea!
  • smbakke77
    Options

^^^ This. That's exactly what I've done!

that would work for me!
  • jenn_is_trouble
    Options
    My husband and I are really into tattoos, so I got him a gift certificate to our tattoo shop. It should be enough for a pretty decent sized tattoo also. And the cool part is, he (and I) can enjoy it forever. Gotta love body art :)

I also got him some clothes (God knows he won't go clothes shopping on his own) and stuff for his '56 Chevy Bel Air that he's remodeling.
  • mlemonroe2
    Options

That is so cute. I bet you're not married or have kids!! My husband would love that, but I got him a few gift cards, a nice coat, and a dinner out without the kid!