not new, but starting over

Options
xojox
xojox Posts: 187 Member
So i'm not really new, but i'd hit a wall at the beginning of the year and thought I should try something more structured.

Basically this year I've done Weight Watchers and Slimming World and here I am............................slightly heavier!?!?! :sad:

This is the only thing that worked for me, I think its down to the community and accessability, so heres to a new me in the new year :drinker: :flowerforyou: xx

Replies

• mdorisi
    mdorisi Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hey starting over is nothing to be ashamed of. Today is day 2 of my starting over and though it's going to be tough the only thing I keep telling myself is "at least i've taken this step and i'm here" so kudos to you for getting back on!!! :) If you need a friend through the journey feel free to add me. Good luck and you're going to make it happen this time.
  • christ4life63
    christ4life63 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Actually at one point I think we all started Over,:grumble: I sure have, but Im more determine this time, and im tired of being over weight and not wearing short because of my fat legs.UGH. But im doing something about it and taking it more serious.

Good Luck to you all. :smokin: