One of my vices after food - CIGARS

Options
So, I can only handle one problem at a time...I never smoked cigarettes, but have been a consistent cigar smoker over the last 10 years. I know it's dangereous over the long term, but for today, makes me feel relaxed in front of my fire place, epsecially with a beer or a nice glass of scotch. also helps mitigate the appetite...Are there any other cigar smokers out there? Has anyone quit or taken a more moderate approach? any impact on appetite? Does anyone have any cigar recomendations :) ?

Wishing continued success to all, especially over the holidays!

Replies

• heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Oh man - cigars are awesome! Just like anything, everything in moderation. I'm not a cigarette smoker. I tried, but never fails - I get sooo congested and sick for a couple days after having one. Cigars on the other hand, don't make me sick at all.

I'm a fan of Romeo Y Julieta Exhibicion No. 2. I'd say it's a medium strength cigar with a nice flavor to it. It's always reminded me of the aroma of leather/exotic spices. It's a smooth smoke for sure. One that I like along with a good cup of coffee would be a Montecristo Sublime. Delicious.

Oh - I almost lied - the only cigarettes I smoke on occasion are the Djarum Black kretek cigarettes. They are the best cloves I've ever smoked.

How about yourself? Any recommendations?
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I only smoke cigars while drinking. Kinda a young newbie cigar smoker, so I dont have a huge knowledge of cigars, but mainly smoke backwoods or blondies