Jillian Michaels Products

Options
Has anyone tried any of Jillian Michaels weightloss products like the fat burner or cleanser??

Replies

• lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Waste of money - I bought the whole program and it was a HUGE waste of money!!! But, that's just my experience....
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    yes and dont bother not worth the money. didnt work for me the cleanse that is
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't you're paying for her name, just like the Kardashian products.

If you're interested in a supplement look int Oxy Elite Pro!
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options

I tried Oxy Elite Pro as well and it didnt do crap for me either. Everybody is different, but for me I have decided to quit wasting my money. Instead of spending money on "diet" pills I spend it on healthy food!
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Capsiplex worked for me in early stages cos I was overweight and unfit and never had anything like that before.. it did give me energy to exercise for longer and I did sweat loads and drop loads of inches.

After a while it stopped been as effective but good thing I got out of it was it did build up time I could exercise and can now do 1-2 hour sessions on my own without any extra 'help' so I did get fitter... It gave me the kick start my body needed as previously I struggled to manage a 30 min session so was never reaching the fat burning stage!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried resveratol?
  • hotbuns12
    hotbuns12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I like the fat burner because it doesn't have alot of caffeine.
  • kschhr
    kschhr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I remember seeing an interview where she said herself that she regretted doing it or something along those lines. They're basically just like any other cleanse, it's nothing special or different.
  • lexibelk
    lexibelk Posts: 83 Member
    Options

I tried Oxy Elite Pro as well and it didnt do crap for me either. Everybody is different, but for me I have decided to quit wasting my money. Instead of spending money on "diet" pills I spend it on healthy food!

Nothing works/worked for me either. Healthy food is the way to go!