Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    holy sugarhoneyicetea. Excellent work.
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Your transformation in those pics is inspiring! You deserve all the credit you're getting for your hard work. Kudos. Now go rock it.
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss success! Keep it up and stay encouraged!
  • Richdogg38
    Options
    I want to thank everyone for all the positive responses. You have no idea what your nice words meant, it has been a hard but satisfying journey. I hope that someone was encouraged. I lost most of the weight just simply walking my dog, I just started running. The first step is the hardest, but once you decide to make a change in your life and stop "dieting" anybody can do it. Don't give up. I know I won't and I can't now with all of the support I just received. Thanks again everyone. :happy:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    WOW awesome
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    you look SO SLEEK and fit! Congrats!!!!
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    FABulous!!!! you could be in a sports ad.
  • efoxy82
    efoxy82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great !!
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    As I was looking at the pics I scrolled down and saw the under armor pic and I said "damn" outloud. So, yes, you look freakin hot! Awesome job :wink:
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the double post
  • maradanielle
    maradanielle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I sometimes get overwhelmed with the amount of weight I want to lose, so seeing someone who has accomplished health and fitness reminds me to take it a day at a time. BTW, You look great! :smokin:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You look great, absolutely sexy (but please lose that sweater)/
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    awesome job!

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    WOW. Just WOW. Fantastic work!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    You look great! You should keep your smile in all the pics, though, you have a nice smile, and clearly you've given yourself plenty to smile about! :drinker:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation - congrats on your success!
  • kisha1977
    kisha1977 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look really good!! Good luck on losing the 22lbs
  • Richdogg38
    Options
    Fantastic. Your transformation in those pics is inspiring! You deserve all the credit you're getting for your hard work. Kudos. Now go rock it.
    Thank you so much, it has been a great journey, I have 18 pounds to go for a healthy BMI, and I haven't had that in 15 years.
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!