Hello MFP! ;)

Options
Hi I'm Tina. I'm 5'6" and currently at 237. When I started a month ago, I was at 251; the heaviest I have ever been. I have 3 goals that I want to achieve next year.

1st goal: be at 200
2nd goal: be at 150
3rd goal: be at 135

I have been struggling with my weight for 22 years and right now I just had enough. The lowest I was ever at was 152. That was 7yrs ago but when my dad passed away then, I was knee deep in depression and just gained weight left and right. I lost and gained over the years but enough is enough.

Feel free to add me as a friend :)

Replies

• Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Best of luck with everything Tina!!
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me as your friend as well. I am truely sorry and your dad passing away.....Food has the crazy way of seeming to be such a comfort in our lives but truthfully after you eat the food it only makes us feel worse. You have a made a great choice about starting fresh and taking control again of your life by getting healthier!
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Best of luck with everything Tina!!

Thank you Shanna_Inc86! :)
  • MsValerieAnne
    MsValerieAnne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Best of luck Tina!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • Gshepmix83
    Options
    Hey you can add me as your friend as well. I am truely sorry and your dad passing away.....Food has the crazy way of seeming to be such a comfort in our lives but truthfully after you eat the food it only makes us feel worse. You have a made a great choice about starting fresh and taking control again of your life by getting healthier!

Thank you and sure :)
  • Gshepmix83
    Options
    Best of luck Tina!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.

Thank you and sure :)