A Funny NSV, doctor related

Options
jhardenbergh
jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
Alright so today, I go to weigh in at the weightloss center that I have been going to since January 13th, when my new healthy lifestyle started. I wanted to visit with the doctor cause he asked me to come and see him every 2 months just to check on my progress, order blood tests, yada yada yada. Up until August I was seeing a doctor every two weeks. So today was a 2 month check in and the doctor I like more was in meetings all day so I met with the other doctor. It's not that I don't really like her, it's more that I formed a bond with the other guy and would usually ask for him when the nurses would bring us back. He also runs the program at the hospital. I have met with the other one maybe a total of three or four times when I couldn't get my favorite doctor. Last time I met with her was beginning of June.

She comes in and says hello, she goes have we met before I said yes, we have. She didn't even recognize me, she looked back in my charts her face turned red, I could tell she was a little embarrassed. I said what's the matter. She says I am really embarrassed, I said why, she said, I thought you looked familiar, but couldn't place the face she did some calculating and I lost close to 100 lbs since I last saw her in June. She was speechless. On my unofficial weigh in, at the hospital I lost another 3 lbs this week. I say unofficial cause I started counting my trainers scale as official since I can wear the same thing each week to weigh in since I do it on the weekends, I usually just strip down to my skibbies and weigh in first thing in the morning where it will be most accurate. I said to her don't be embarrassed you just made my day.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!