• smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    BEAUTiful!!!!!
    You look great....keep it up!!! :)
  • Angel87a
    Angel87a Posts: 113
    Options
    You look great. Congrats!!! & I lovee lovee the blue dress! :)
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC!!!!and thanks for sharing how you were able to lose the weight...continued success:flowerforyou:
  • lofgren22
    Options
    so inspiring!!! you look amazing!
  • Michelle_Murray
    Michelle_Murray Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My bestie has kicked some major booty! Lub yew!
  • secretangel
    Options
    mind blowing progress
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!! Way to go girl. :wink:
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You just look so happy!!! You look amazing!!! Really gives me inspiration!!
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow.....I didn't know that LS walking and Jillian Micheal's videos were so effective!

It's a huge key to my current weight, but you have to really feed your body properly .. I really don't have any "cheat days"... I vowed to make a life change, and not to dabble in the ways that got me in trouble to begin with. It's been hard core attention hehe.
  • joeygirl84
    Options
    Wow you look great!! What was is the best advice you could give about how you lost it?? It would help me a lot!!

Well my best advice... is a quote I always tell myself. On the days where it's tough, ... I always remind myself "The only things in life that will keep you down, are the things you allow"..

Having cheat days to me... is cheating myself out of progress I've made... so I really try to make this a life change, not just a some days life change. I still sample some yummy things once in a while, but never a full serving.
    The Lesley Sansone videos I do... from day 1, are a HUGE part of why I am where I am today. :)
  • joeygirl84
    Options
    Looking at you is so inspiring! You've came SO far in a little over a year! You are the poster child for amazing weight loss. Your pictures are the kind people put on the fridge to remind themselves that it IS possible :) Above all, great job!

Thanks so much, you are really sweet.... I still have a ways to go, but your words really mean so much :) All the best on your journey too!
    Joey
  • joeygirl84
    Options

Done! hehe, thanks... and all the best!
    Joey
  • joeygirl84
    Options
    My bestie has kicked some major booty! Lub yew!

Meeshie, I lub ya too... and thank you so much for being my strength on the down days... my motivation to try new things!!!! Thanks for the night at the gym :)
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic Joey, well done x
  • monicamhenry
    monicamhenry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow definitely inspiring! I need all the inspiration I can get to stay on track!!
  • LisaM_9
    LisaM_9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You were so pretty before and you look awesome now! Keep up the awesome work! You should be sooo proud!
  • joeygirl84
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!