1/4 the way there!!!!

Options
Just wanted to thank every single person who is involved in this great website and all it does for people! I really had no idea that I would show success in such a short amount of time. I came into this with 100lbs to lose and I have now lost 25 lbs in basically 7 weeks! I have so much more I could do to improve my health, but this was just a huge accomplishment for me! Thanks everyone!

Replies

• Rachel6901
    Rachel6901 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to thank every single person who is involved in this great website and all it does for people! I really had no idea that I would show success in such a short amount of time. I came into this with 100lbs to lose and I have now lost 25 lbs in basically 7 weeks! I have so much more I could do to improve my health, but this was just a huge accomplishment for me! Thanks everyone!
  • Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    wow, great job that's a huge accomplishment, keep it up!:bigsmile:
  • JanS
    JanS Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! That's awesome - you must be very excited! Keep up the great work!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Congrats!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. Pretty soon you will be a rockstar!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so great, keep up the great work and before you know it you will be meeting your goal.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    you are doing such good job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!