Stay-At-Home-moms

Options
Where are all the stay at home moms at? I haven't seen a thread for us this week...just wanted to see how everyone was doing? I am disappointed in myself i gained like 4 pounds back this past week...i just had no control and my mIL came and cooked awsome food so i ate tons of htat...lol but its my own fault. i think i have done pretty good this week pluse i walked for 45 minutes monday and tuesday nights while my kids were doing soccer practices...i'm hoping i lose at least 2 pounds this week...hope everyone else is doing good...

Replies

• jcarter81304
    Options
    Where are all the stay at home moms at? I haven't seen a thread for us this week...just wanted to see how everyone was doing? I am disappointed in myself i gained like 4 pounds back this past week...i just had no control and my mIL came and cooked awsome food so i ate tons of htat...lol but its my own fault. i think i have done pretty good this week pluse i walked for 45 minutes monday and tuesday nights while my kids were doing soccer practices...i'm hoping i lose at least 2 pounds this week...hope everyone else is doing good...
  • Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hi, i see this thread every once in awhile and decided to respond, i started on here last september and fell off the face of the earth for 4 months:cry: had a lot of things to deal with but i just wanted to pop in and say hi to all the stay at home moms, i am one myself for the past 3.5 yrs. with the exeption of extremely short term jobs(couldn't stay away from the kiddos). so anywho back on track seem to be losing a pound a week steadily.:tongue: excited about how it's going and hoping for good advice along the way. keep up the good work moms!!!
  • Bug263
    Options
    hi, i see this thread every once in awhile and decided to respond, i started on here last september and fell off the face of the earth for 4 months:cry: had a lot of things to deal with but i just wanted to pop in and say hi to all the stay at home moms, i am one myself for the past 3.5 yrs. with the exeption of extremely short term jobs(couldn't stay away from the kiddos). so anywho back on track seem to be losing a pound a week steadily.:tongue: excited about how it's going and hoping for good advice along the way. keep up the good work moms!!!
  • Bug263
    Options
    OOPS!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/42232-stay-at-home-moms-2-23-28

There's the thread for this week! I'm sure those 4# will go away quickly! Hang in there! :flowerforyou: