Anyone tried the 6 week 6 pack dvd?

Options
Hi all (:
My new 6 week 6 pack DVD with Jillian Michaels came in today. Im excited to start using it. Has anyone used it before? How was it?

Replies

• emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I also would like to kno this and if it's anything comparable to her 30 day shred?
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    ive been wanting to try it too
    im sure its great jillian kicks your butt
    as anyone whos done 30 day shred can attest to
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I love it! Jilian is really mean to her models...in a funny way.... It's a good workout.
  • ncqueenbee
    ncqueenbee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I actually started it today after having the dvd for quite sometime, but never got around to it because I have so many dvds. Sexycook posted a great thread yesterday with some before and after pictures. Take a look..

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/423977-2nd-round-of-6w-6p-with-before-after-pics
  • xXKatrinaXx
    Options
    I got it like 2 weeks ago and have been doing it everyday and already see results!! my hubby says he sees results too. My obliques are looking much more defined. LOOOVE this video!
  • melissaw1232
    melissaw1232 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have it and have done it a couple oif times. Its a great workout.Intense! Just recently read a blog about someone who did it and they lost major inches so that has renewed my motivation to do it consistently,. Im starting today and would love a partner!
  • Mikitta
    Options
    Hey:)
    I am starting tomorrow doing these workouts on a daily bases. Two months ago I've tried first part and I must admitt I was sored next day. I am very positive about this seckond attempt:)
  • melissaw1232
    Options
    I was wondering if it was ok to do everyday- and now I know
    Thanks!!
  • melissaw1232
    Options
    Mikkita Im starting today. need a buddy?
  • KaraGrr
    KaraGrr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    It kicks your butt! Personally, I think it puts 30 day shred to shame...I'm on my second round of it and almost ready to start Level 2 again (not looking forward to it lol) my heart rate is sky high the entire time. Yesterday I wore my heart rate monitor and burnt 410 calories doing Level 1...not bad for a 30 minute workout!