Something I can do as a reward for eating well the whole day

Options
I've been eating particularly bad lately (although I AM beginning to nip that in the butt...or is it bud?) Anyways, what are some things I can do to reward myself for eating well?

Thanks!

Replies

• significance
    significance Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you could get a TV show that you're looking forward to on DVD and watch an episode each night only if you have eaten well?

Or have a special, extra nice shower gel or perfume that you can use only on days when you've done well?

Or start a savings account for something big. Each day that your diet is healthy, add $2 or $5 to that account. Each day that you cheat, give the same amount to your brother instead (or to charity, or to buying something really dull like toilet paper).
  • LyriByri
    Options
    I reward myself with a low calorie ice cream. I know it's not healthy, but if I've eaten well and can spare the calories I allow myself to enjoy. I get ice creams that are only 107 calories. That's less then some yogurts, so it's not too bad.
  • Bellyroll
    Options
    skinny cow that's all i have to say.
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I reward myself with a glass of wine when I have done well for the day.

Or a little something from Old Navy if I've had a good week.
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you could get a TV show that you're looking forward to on DVD and watch an episode each night only if you have eaten well?

Or have a special, extra nice shower gel or perfume that you can use only on days when you've done well?

Or start a savings account for something big. Each day that your diet is healthy, add $2 or $5 to that account. Each day that you cheat, give the same amount to your brother instead (or to charity, or to buying something really dull like toilet paper).

I love this idea. I do $1 a day and $2 if I'm over my calories. I'm saving to buy some new gym shorts and a couple of kinect games :)
  • Seamoan87
    Options

I really like the sound of this haha
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    For a whole week on my workout regime, I buy myself a song on iTunes. :)
  • Healthy_Hannah483
    Healthy_Hannah483 Posts: 151 Member
    Options

I really like the TV show idea, thanks! I know I'm getting my favorite TV show series for Christmas so I'm definitely going to implement this! (: Great ideas.
  • Healthy_Hannah483
    Options
    For a whole week on my workout regime, I buy myself a song on iTunes. :)

I love this too! Plus, its not that expensive (:
  • Healthy_Hannah483
    Options

Too bad I'm only 19, haha! ;)
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    New hairdo, new dress, tattoo, new shoes, trip to the spa...

Those are the usual ones I hear on here.
  • GoCanada
    GoCanada Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I love this idea. I do $1 a day and $2 if I'm over my calories. I'm saving to buy some new gym shorts and a couple of kinect games :)

And I love this idea! Totally doing the 1/2 dollar days. Such a good way to reward yourself and do something responsible (mines a travel fund...one day I will have enough! haha)
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Treat yourself to a nice long walk :tongue: